Simon Data was founded in 2015 by a team of successful serial entrepreneurs. We are an enterprise customer data platform that empowers marketers to create personalized data-driven experiences for the customers. Were scrappy problem solvers who believe in tackling big challenges with disruptive thinking and giving our customers the support they need to deliver great next-generation experiences at scale.
Simon Data is a data-first customer experience orchestration platform, designed to disrupt the marketing technology and marketing cloud category. Simons platform empowers businesses to use enterprise-scale data and machine learning to power customer communications across every channel. Our unique approach allows brands to develop one-to-one relationships with their customers without building a bespoke in-house data infrastructure.
At Simon, we firmly believe that business success starts and ends with people. We all do our best work when we are surrounded by other friendly top performers who want to succeed together. This attitude is core to our values. When you trust your team, invest in their development, and give them ownership, great things happen.
As Product Marketing Manager, youll help develop the positioning, messaging, and go-to-market strategies for Simon Datas products and services. The product marketing manager primarily oversees our launch program and partner integrations. This focus includes running and orchestrating product launches; researching personas and use cases; creating product messaging and collateral; developing our joint value proposition and case studies with partners; and evangelizing Simon Datas offerings to partners and prospects.
Reporting to the Head of Product Marketing, this individual will work cross-functionally with the Sales, Product, Partnerships, Customer Success and Marketing teams. The ideal candidate brings a strong mix of business and technical skill to understand our market, craft compelling messaging, develop innovative launch programs, and enable sellers and partners to win.
What Youll Do
- Develop product and solutions messaging, research and feedback, and competitive intelligence.
- Handle product launch motions and related to go-to-market strategies to drive awareness, sales, and adoption of new capabilities and offerings.
- Work with partners to discover and define joint value propositions, use cases, and co-marketing campaigns.
- Create collateral, including use cases, personas, case studies, demos, etc. with a focus on value, differentiation and use cases.
- Produce and deliver content for webinars, events, and speaking opportunities.
- Partner with sales enablement to create outstanding materials and training for GTM teams
- Collect competitive intelligence and develop strategies for competitive differentiation
- Conduct market research to continually bring the voice of the market to Simon Data
- 2-4 years B2B / SaaS technology marketing experience
- Product marketing experience or equivalent in pre-sales, content marketing, or product management
- Great program management skills; proven track record to drive cross-functional projects
- Great writer and thinker; exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience collaborating with partners on joint go-to-market efforts.
- Experience conducting quantitative and qualitative market research
- Ability to travel occasionally.
- Bonus points for experience in enterprise marketing or communications technology
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.