Office Tour Photos
At Teikametrics, we’re building an e-commerce AI-based operating system to optimize every aspect of an e-commerce supplier's business - from advertising to catalog management, to inventory, to pricing. Our ads optimization tool, Flywheel, processes billions of transactions for thousands of brands around the world selling on Amazon and Walmart world-wide. Teikametrics uses proprietary econometrics and machine-learning data models packaged in a simple SaaS interface and combines best-in-class technology with coaching and support from expert teams in Boston, MA, Seattle, WA and Bengaluru, India.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are seeking a talented, energetic, entrepreneurial, and self-driven Product Manager to join our rapidly growing team and product charter. As a Product Manager at Teikametrics, you will help define the roadmap for our customer-facing application and own the product end-to-end through conceptualization, design, development, and launch. We will rely on your intelligence and autonomy to make tangible, progressive, and positive impact through products and features, from design to development to go to market to operations. This is a unique opportunity to define and shape the role and product as you go and set foot for a larger product and business charter.
- Identify our customers' needs and opportunities through data analysis, interviews, and research through quantitative and qualitative methods
- Develop and maintain a product roadmap and strategy in collaboration with engineering, product design, marketing, and other stakeholders across the company
- Lead an agile, cross-functional team during the entire lifecycle of product development, owning features and experiments end to end.
- Define KPIs, measure the impact of your initiatives, and report performance metrics to key stakeholders throughout the organization
- Balance customer and business needs, while remaining flexible in a fast-changing environment
- 4+ years of relevant experience in software product management (B2B/B2C SaaS)
- Passion for building functional and engaging user experiences with a strong customer-centric focus.
- Demonstrated experience managing end to end product development in an agile (scrum) environment; writing requirements, setting and executing a product backlog, and shipping iterative products
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop project business cases
- Exceptional written, verbal, and presentation skills, both to peers, Sr. management, board members, and investors; excellent interpersonal skills
- Relevant experience in SaaS B2B/B2C solutions, e-commerce, and/or ad-tech industry
- Undergraduate in Business, CS, Engineering, Science, or Math degree, or MBA
- Experience using creative mechanisms to gather direct customer feedback early in the product development process.
At Teikametrics we offer competitive compensation, a matching 401(k) plan, quarterly bonuses, unlimited vacation, and stock options. Our culture emphasizes a sustainable work-life-balance and creativity rather than long-hours, and our team is organized to provide a high level of support and 1:1 mentorship for any employee at every level.
Teikametrics is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status
More Jobs From