Have you ever been online trying to pay a bill, and thought to yourself: why are you making it so hard to give you my money? This the problem weve solved for over 2,000 companies across multiple verticals primarily utilities, local government, insurance, and consumer finance organizations.
InvoiceCloud is a fintech solution leading the digital transformation of legacy industries. Our mission is to bring the Fortune 50 payment experience (i.e. when youre online paying your AMEX bill or going through the Amazon.com checkout process) to organizations who seek to drive better customer engagement, lower costs, and transform how they engage with their customers.
InvoiceCloud is part of EngageSmart, a vertical solutions company raising the standard for the everyday, essential tasks and services that are the building blocks for great customer relationships. We believe that every time someone says it shouldn't be this hard, they are right.
Our unique and innovative technology combined with our relentless focus on customer success has created incredible growth. Invoice Cloud was #902 on the 2018 Inc 5000 list, with a 3-year growth of 550%.
Invoice Cloud is a partner-first organization. We drive over 80% of our annual revenue through partner channels that include revenue share and co-sell models.
As Product Manager PSN at Invoice Cloud, you will take product ownership of the PSN product and work to increase biller and payer satisfaction through new feature development and enhancements. Daily, youll be expected to work with stakeholders inside and outside the company to understand customer problems and business opportunities, and then work with a scrum team to solve them. You will own the execution of these initiatives within a sprint and will work cross-functionally to drive results. You will operate with a ship-to-learn bias, making decisions using qualitative and quantitative results alongside customer and team insights. This is an ideal opportunity for someone who has a passion for servant leadership, agile principles and values, and is keen to solve business problems. We are looking for a strong communicator with deep understanding of agile project management principles to drive lean, agile and product-based engineering mindset and facilitate empowerment of self-organizing teams.
What You'll Do:
- Develop user stories, themes, and epics, and actively participate in UI/UX design - ensuring that both direct business customer and end-consumer perspectives are fully incorporated.
- Create, manage, and prioritize the product backlog.
- Educate developers on the overall mission, including the business drivers, and create team alignment and motivation around payer adoption, driving bottoms-up ideation.
- Coach and evangelize agile principles, best practices, and lean mindset within the engineering teams.
- Help lead large projects from idea to execution.
- Define and track success metrics for each project, and review results with the team after shipping.
- Engage and lead across Operations, Sales, Engineering and Marketing teams to bring products to market in a timely manner.
- Build trusting relationships and collaborate within and across all internal teams.
- Encourage a highly communicative culture that ensures open, transparent, and consistent exchange with key stakeholders.
What We Seek:
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in any of enterprise software engineering or product management disciplines.
- Experience in adopting lean, agile software delivery practices like Scrum, Kanban etc.
- Self-starter who is comfortable running multiple projects simultaneously with minimal supervision
- Customer-focused background with extensive experience interacting with customers from both support and new product development perspectives
- Practiced with product management in a B2B environment, with B2C e-commerce experience a plus.
- Background shipping products quickly and iterating based on their performance.
- Demonstrated experience driving cross-functional teams to success, without direct reporting authority.
- Passionate about playing the role of the product owner on a scrum team.
- Strong UX sensibilities and comfort with UI best practices.
- Possesses a true "roll up your sleeves" mentality necessary to thrive on a small team.
We're Excited if You Have:
- Prior experience as Scrum Master or Product Owner is strongly desired.
- Experienced with use of analytics, user research, and business cases to drive decisions and improve products.
- Has demonstrated an owner's mentality for their product area, is obsessive about the small details, and is passionate about the product and space that they lead.
- Knowledge of the full software development life cycle, including product management, agile planning, coding, test-driven development (unit and integration testing), continuous integration, build and release processes, continuous deployment, and test suite development and maintenance.
- Experience working in highly regulated, security-focused environments (familiar with controls and processes around HIPAA, PCI, SOC 2 or similar frameworks).
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills with business stakeholders and engineering teams, solving complex system problems together.
- Familiar with SaaS based responsive, modern web applications and APIs (Soap, Rest etc.)
- Familiar with Microsoft Azure or similar cloud technology vendors
- Collaborate with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Self-led, capable of working with little direction.
- Exceptionally clear and precise communication skills - able to effectively communicate both strategic vision and specific details to customers and internal stakeholders.
Invoice Cloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Invoice Cloud provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact [email protected].
About Invoice Cloud:
Our mission is to bring the Fortune 100 e-payment experience to organizations who dont have the time/energy/resources to build it themselves. The platform has been designed in a way that consistently yields more online payments and paperless enrollments -- driving the positive business outcomes our clients want. Invoice Clouds 25% YoY same store sales growth is a testament to how effective the service is.
Invoice Cloud was #902 on the 2018 Inc 5000 list, with a 3-year growth of 550% and named the 3rd fastest growing company in Boston by the Boston Business Journal.
To all recruitment agencies: Invoice Cloud does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other organization location. Invoice Cloud is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.