At Feather, our mission is to transform people's relationship with material goods to create a healthier and happier planet. We are redefining furniture rental for city living and helping people feel at home no matter where they live or how long they plan on staying. By giving people smarter options, Feather is able to keep more furniture in homes and out of landfills.
About this job
Youre a great fit if youre excited to combine data and creative thinking to develop a product that is agile, usable, and scalable. Our culture is one of thoughtfulness, kindness, and hard work, and are looking for another best in the business addition to our quickly growing team.
What youll do
- Work with the leadership and team leads to create a roadmap for backend and customer facing products
- Establish goals and KPIs to drive execution and decision making
- Conduct research to inform strategic prioritization of products and features
- Drive development of both products by remaining committed to Feathers mission and values
- Create flexible prototypes and storyboards to effectively collaborate cross-functionally
- Maintain control over the roadmap of both products
- Collaborate with the engineering, design, and operations teams to create products that work and work well for every use case
- Conduct A/B tests to optimize product functionality
- Turn product theories and goals into a reality
What you need to be successful
- Experience working in a product management role, preferably at a startup or fast growing company with high expectations and aggressive goals
- Ability to take ownership of a product
- An analytical and creative mind coupled with strong communication skills and the ability to communicate ideas effectively to different audiences.
- Ability to work on multiple products at a time, and extremely strong sense of priority and precedent for each product
- Bias toward quick decisions, action, results, and learning loops.
What you'll get when you join us
- Competitive compensation
- Health, vision, dental, and life insurance
- 401(k), commuter benefits, and HSA/FSA
- Flexible vacation and paid time off
- A monthly stipend to support remote work
- A 50% discount on your own Feather subscription
- The latest hardware to get the job done