Hi - were Alyce! Founded in 2015 with a tiny team sharing space with a bike repair shop, weve grown up in more ways than one. You can now find us all across the globe with headquarters in Bostons Financial District.
Our software creates authentic Personal Experience moments through gifting, swag, and direct mail to help businesses grow and scale. As the only Personal Experience (PX) Platform, Alyce enables sales, marketing, and customer success teams to create personal bonds with their prospects, customers, and partners. Named G2 leader in Account-based Execution 6 quarters in a row, Alyce bridges the physical and digital worlds to help Enterprises companies better engage, connect, and convert prospects, customers, and employees while delivering measurable results
At Alyce, we value our people above everything else. While we all have our own passions, personalities, objectives, and goals, we are one team that is building something great together. Our differences make us collectively better. We strive to build a supportive and inclusive environment where our team members are recognized and valued for who they are during working hours (9to5) and outside of them (#5to9).
Were proud and honored to be recognized as Comparablys Best Company for Women, Best Company Culture and Best Places to Work in Boston, as well as Bostinnos 50 on Fire, LinkedIns Top 50 Start-Ups of 2020 and Forbes 2021 Best Start-Up Employer.
ABOUT THIS POSITION
We are looking for a flexible, passionate, and ambitious product manager with experience managing B2B SaaS products.
You will have taken successful products to market, have an interest or existing knowledge of the MarTech or SalesTech domains, and solid leadership and growing business skills. The Senior Product Manager combines a great instinct for developing compelling products by partnering and listening to customers with a strong focus on delivering value to sales and marketing users, has worked with a distributed Engineering team, and has developed an ability to align business objectives with product deliverables.
How youll make Alyce amazing:
- Understand our users and the market in order to define problems worth solving
- Craft a product roadmap that is aligned to the product and company strategy
- Work with Design, Engineering & Data Science to develop valuable product deliverables that wow our customers
- Manage the expectations of internal and external customers by prioritizing, and communicating, your product requirements
- Articulate measurable outcomes for each product feature, and report on their performance to learn from success and failure
How you will uplevel Alyce:
- You will bring 2+ years of B2B SaaS PM software experience
- Demonstrated ability to gain understanding of customer problems in highly ambiguous product areas, experience in jobs to be done framework preferred
- Empathy for the user and use data to inform product decisions
- An ability to define and prioritize initiatives, while working cross-functionally and managing complex stakeholder relationships
- Experience collaborating with designers, remote engineering teams, marketers, data scientists, and researchers
- A strong bias for action; ready to roll up your sleeves and get work done
We firmly believe our differences make us collectively better. Alyce is committed to building a team that is diverse in background and experience. Alyce recognizes Diversity as the presence of differences that may include race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, ethnicity, nationality, socioeconomic status, language, (dis)ability, age, religious commitment, or political perspective. Diversity also includes differences in principles, values, thoughts, and beliefs. Diversity of thought and experience are vital to building a personal Alyce experience, representative of the world in which we live.
Please do not let doubt get in the way of you applying for this position. If you can demonstrate the abilities listed above, we want to hear from you.