Office Tour Photos
Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. Were taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that well deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
Are you bready* for a change?
As a member of the Product Excellence (Product Operations) team, you will work on critical initiatives that improve Product team efficiency, effectiveness and accountability. Your primary charter will be to establish and operationalize Customer Feedback loops across Toast that consistently identify and address top Voice of the Customer (VoC) themes, improve the customer experience and have a meaningful impact on margin, cNPS, and customer retention. This is a new role and highly strategic in its ability to make a significant business impact.
About this roll*:
- Serve as the Product Management liaison to the Customer Success organization and Toasts Voice of the Customer (VoC) programs, acting as the customer advocate within the Product organization, mentoring colleagues on best practices to leverage customer feedback in business and product decisions.
- Work with your manager and senior leaders in Product and Customer Success to establish and track key performance metrics and develop long term strategies and processes to improve them.
- Create and gain organizational-buy-in on structured product feedback loops (process and systems) that enable teams to synthesize insights from multiple sources and ensure the voice of the user is shared throughout the organization.
- Drive a continuous improvement process to appropriately expand our sources of VoC input (e.g customer advisory groups).
- Partner with Product and Customer Success team members to influence the evolution of the strategies, tools, and data sets necessary for teams to scalably identify rich customer insights and translate insights into actionable solutions with quantifiable business impact.
- Define a framework which provides a data-driven justification of the level of investment in addressing customer feedback across product areas.
- Define the reporting and presentation cadence to deliver findings to cross-functional stakeholders and leadership teams on a regular basis.
- Ensure all product teams are consistently monitoring VoC inputs and trends to identify systemic issues before they meaningfully impact cNPS.
- Measure and report on Product team responsiveness to VoC input.
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- Experience and demonstrated success in a Product Operations, Voice of the Customer, Customer Insights, or similar role
- Exceptional project and program management abilities; ability to influence without direct authority, driving projects from strategy through execution
- Demonstrated experience influencing product & customer success leadership with your recommendations
- Demonstrated experience defining and operationalizing scalable cross-functional systems and processes that drive quantifiable business outcomes
- Distinctive problem solving and analysis skills
- Self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative atmosphere and is eager to do what is necessary to be successful
- Proven track record of solving amorphous problems, listening to and organizing large amounts of information into a coherent plan forward, and handling difficult prioritizations and trade-offs
- A collaborative team player. You are able to implement internal solutions which embrace a hospitality mindset towards our users and your customer-facing colleagues while balancing the needs of the Product, Engineering and Design teams
- A plus: experience working in a B2B or B2B2C SaaS company as a Product Manager
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
More Jobs From