Founded in 2017, Unqork is the industry pioneer enterprise no-code application platform that helps large companies build, deploy, and manage complex applications without writing a single line of code.
Organizations including Liberty Mutual, Goldman Sachs, New York City, and Maimonides Medical Center are using Unqorks drag-and-drop interface to build enterprise applications faster, with higher quality, and lower costs than conventional approaches. In October 2020, Unqork Announced $207 Million in Series C Funding, raising company valuation to $2 Billion.
- Work in a highly collaborative environment with the design, product, and implementation teams
- Work closely with other designers to design new features, functionality, and expand the product design systems
- Sometimes work on very broadly defined, loose concepts, and sometimes on narrowly defined, tactical deliverables
- Partner closely with our user research team and support ongoing research projects
- Participate in design reviews and problem-solving sessions. You will share your work regularly with the design, cross-functional teams, and company leadership
Who you are:
- A problem solver. You can reduce complex problems down to the right balance of flexibility, power, and ease of use
- Keep pushing your work until all details are attended to
- An excellent communicator. You are skilled in explaining your work, process, and decisions to cross-functional stakeholders and crave feedback to help you produce your best work
- A systems-minded thinker. You are able to extrapolate and extend shared patterns and behaviors
- An open-minded learner. You love working with other designers, researchers, developers, and product people. You are open to acquiring knowledge from others, and growing together to help the team learn and evolve.
- An expert at wireframing, designing, and prototyping.
- A collaborative team player. You are uncompromisingly service-minded towards our users and your colleagues, but able to set and achieve priorities that find the perfect balance between benefiting the project, the Design team, and all of Unqork
- Have 3-5+ years of relevant design experience at a product-driven company
- B2B SaaS UX design experience
- Familiarity with coding
- User research
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.