Office Tour Photos
Have you ever wondered what happens inside the cloud?
Based in New York, DigitalOcean is a dynamic, high-growth technology company that serves a robust and passionate community of developers, teams, and businesses around the world. We believe that todays entrepreneurs are changing the world through software. Our mission is to empower these entrepreneurs by bringing modern app development within reach for any developer, anywhere in the world.
We want people who are passionate about creating experiences that our customers and peers will love
As an analyst, you will join a growing Product Analytics team that collaborates with business partners across the organization to catalyze business growth by providing quantitative analysis, industry expertise, and strategic insight. Youll serve as the analytics expert for your partners, effectively weaving data into stories with meaningful recommendations.
What Youll Be Doing:
- Drive business case analysis, modeling, and recommendations (e.g., opportunity sizing, impact analysis, forecasting)
- Deliver findings to multiple levels of leadership with effective presentations and visualizations
- Develop and automate the delivery of data views, dashboards, and self-service data exploration to provide insights at scale
- Build and maintain inclusive cross-functional partnerships directly with key stakeholders across our Product, Engineering, GTM, Marketing, and Finance teams
- Evangelize and facilitate the use of data, including standardized KPIs and consistent measurement methodologies
What Well Expect From You:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Math, Statistics, Economics, or other quantitative field
- 1 - 3 years of experience in a quantitative analytics role, preferably in a high-growth environment, working across multiple stakeholders, teams or businesses
- Demonstrable critical thinking and analytical skills, including the ability and confidence to make conclusions and recommendations from data
- Proactive communication skills and track record of setting and executing on clear, realistic deliverable timelines
- Experience building easily digestible data visualizations, dashboards and reports
- Advanced experience querying data (SQL), and ad hoc analysis (Excel)
- Experience with data modeling in Looker or other BI tool (e.g. Tableau)
- Bonus: Prior experience with statistical modeling tools such as Python, R, SAS, etc.
Why Youll Like Working for DigitalOcean:
- We value development. You will work with some of the smartest and most interesting people in the industry. We are a high-performance organization that is always challenging ourselves to continuously grow. We maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development through formalized mentorship, LinkedIn Learning tracks, and other internal programs. We also provide all employees with reimbursement for relevant conferences, training, and education.
- We care about your physical, financial and mental well-being. We offer competitive health, dental, and vision benefits for employees and their dependents, a monthly gym reimbursement to support your physical health, and a commute or internet allowance to make your trips to your office or your desk easier. We offer generous parental leave with transition time built-in upon return to work. We offer competitive compensation and a 401k plan with up to a 4% employer match.
- We support our remote employee experience. While we have great office spaces in NYC, Cambridge and Palo Alto, were very distributedwe use a number of communication tools to connect across the companyand all remote employees have the opportunity to visit our offices and meet their teams face-to-face at team offsites. We also have an annual company offsite, Shark Week, to get quality in-person time with the entire company at least once a year. We also allow employees to outfit their workstations to meet their needswhether remote or in office.
- We value diversity and inclusivity. We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Department: Product #LI-Remote
Want to learn more about our Product team? Click here!
Want an inside look into life at DO? Click here to hear from our employees!
More Jobs From