As a Bullhorn Engineer, you will have the opportunity to write custom applications and integrations, learn and explore new technologies, and work with a talented and growing team.
As a Software Engineer, a typical day might include:
- Daily stand ups
- Collaborating with other team members and other teams to solve problems and grow their knowledge of Angular
- Writing enterprise scale applications
- Building services that support millions of requests per day
- Working within a positive, energizing, collaborative team environment
- Working with team to solve complex problems and developing APIs and specs for innovative software
This job might be for you if:
- 10+ years of development experience working on a software as a service application using Java, Angular and other technologies
- Web Service experience with Java
- SQL Server 2016+, including general queries and Database Design Concepts
- HTML 4/5 and CSS 2/3.
- Excellent debugging skills
- Great organizational and multitasking skills
- Experience in Agile/Scrum
Bonus points for:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or similar degree, or relevant work experience
- Experience with Lucene, RESTful Web Services, Jenkins, Gradle, Git, database programming
Strong culture makes Bullhorn a great place to work! Our offices offer a casual, collaborative environment with weekly catered-in lunch and breakfast, and monthly "First Thursday" social events. Bullhorn offers unlimited vacation, quarterly paid volunteer days through its philanthropic group Bullhorn Cares, and an open invitation to Bullhorn Allies groups, which celebrate and cultivate diversity and inclusion for all employees.
You might be a fit for Bullhorn if:
- You are energetic and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- You are confident and love sharing success with your team
- You take ownership of your work and continuously strive for improvement