Founded in 2017, Unqork is the industry pioneer enterprise no-code application platform that helps large companies build, deploy, and manage complex applications without writing a single line of code.
Organizations including Liberty Mutual, Goldman Sachs, New York City, and Maimonides Medical Center are using Unqorks drag-and-drop interface to build enterprise applications faster, with higher quality, and lower costs than conventional approaches. In October 2020, Unqork Announced $207 Million in Series C Funding, raising company valuation to $2 Billion.
As a Principal Product Manager, you are an expert in the product craft, working cross functionally with the architecture, engineering and other product leads to define and execute on large scale and high impact initiatives. Youll be passionate about tackling different problems with complex requirements and work closely with product designers, researchers, engineers, product marketing, and more to build and launch great products for our users.
What you'll do:
- Work cross functionally across the entire platform and multiple teams to deliver initiatives of significant impact
- Understand all aspects of the platform and the areas for strategic improvement
- Identify green field opportunities to better serve Unqork customers from ideation to feature launches
- Work closely with the product design and engineering teams to design, architect, implement and ship new capabilities of the platform to delight users
- You will solve a set of ambiguous and wide scope problems
- Be responsible for hitting the key performance indicators you are entrusted with
- Operate as a product leader across our product development teams serving as a key thought partner
What we're looking for:
- 8+ years of product management experience
- Experience generating outstanding results as a Product Manager at a high performing software company
- Previous experience building modern B2B SaaS software
- Strong product acumen combined with influencing skills to serve as a thought leader for teams of product managers, engineers, designers, and analysts
- Be a great problem solver
- Skills to effectively communicate product strategy to all of the relevant stakeholders
- Be a systems thinker
- Be curious and have a strong desire to learn and adapt
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.