The role: The Principal of PreSales Enablement is responsible for leading, organizing, and coordinating global programs designed to equip our Sales Engineers with the tools they need to maximize effectiveness and productivity across the entire sales process. In this role you will work closely with SE Management, Partner Sales, Marketing, Finance, Product, and Customer Success teams to develop and deliver integrated content and training.
What youll do as Principal of PreSales Enablement:
- Develop, enhance, consolidate, deliver, and monitor PreSales enablement content, projects, programs, and communication strategies across the business
- Own translation of key information from various teams into consumable content
- Drive content adoption, process improvements, and system enhancements by leveraging internal and external insights and resources
- Collaborate with SE Management to assess gaps, identify needs, and set sales enablement initiatives
- Work collaboratively with other departments and influencers on sales enablement content and needs
- Assist with the onboarding and ongoing training of new and existing Sales Engineers
What youll bring as Principal of PreSale Enablement:
- 5+ years of experience managing, or leading, a successful communication and program management initiatives
- 5+ years of relevant PreSales experience preferably within the cybersecurity industry
- Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods
- Excellent knowledge of performance evaluation and change management principles
- Excellent strategic planning and strategy deployment skills
- Ability to work independently to create content and outcomes inline with the objectives set forth by SE Management
- Strong writing, editing, proofreading, layout and design skills
Why should you join Recorded Future?
From over 35 nationalities, our Futurists are the perfect recipe of humility, accountability, and collaborative attitudes. Our dedication to empowering clients with elite intelligence to disrupt adversaries has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner and 8 of the top 10 Fortune 100 companies as clients.
Want more info?
Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things youd rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence
Instagram & Twitter: Whats happening at Recorded Future
The Record: The Record is a cybersecurity news publication that explores the untold stories in this rapidly changing field
Timeline: History of Recorded Future
We are committed to maintaining an environment that attracts and retains talent from a diverse range of experiences, backgrounds and lifestyles. By ensuring all feel included and respected for being unique and bringing their whole selves to work, Recorded Future is made a better place every day.
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.
Recorded Future is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Recorded Future does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.