Amwell is a leading telehealth platform in the United States and globally, connecting and enabling providers, insurers, patients, and innovators to deliver greater access to more affordable, higher quality care. Amwell believes that digital care delivery will transform healthcare. We offer a single, comprehensive platform to support all telehealth needs from urgent to acute and post-acute care, as well as chronic care management and healthy living. With over a decade of experience, Amwell powers telehealth solutions for over 240 health systems comprised of 2,000 hospitals and 55 health plan partners with over 36,000 employers, covering over 150 million lives.
We are seeking a strategic and analytical Pricing Strategy Manager to join the Pricing team within Marketing. You will have the opportunity to develop new business models and define the direction of product pricing strategies to drive company revenue. You will be responsible for contributing to and implementing our pricing and packaging strategy, developing financial models, creating processes for rolling out pricing to the sales and account teams and developing the rationale and strategy. You will work with our business unit leaders to price software, hardware, programs and services across the organization. You will also manage pricing processes with our numerous strategic and reseller partners.
You will have a tangible impact on Amwells growth and will work with leaders across the company to create and implement pricing that positions Amwell to win in the competitive landscape of telehealth technology solutions.
- Develop product packages and pricing structures across our key business units and services
- Manage partner pricing processes
- Create financial models and analyses to guide pricing
- Partner with finance to understand profitability of models
- Partner with product, professional services, sales operations, product marketing, market insights, clinical programs to build business cases
- Manage and execute pricing list creation
- Communicate pricing changes, talking points and training to reps on a regular cadence
- Develop sales levers that drive forward deals
- Prior finance, pricing, analytics experience
- Prior management consulting experience or banking experience a strong plus
- 5+ years of work experience
- Strong analytical and modeling skills, expertise in Excel and PowerPoint
- Data analysis and visualization skills
- Strong communication skills, both laterally and with senior executives
- Project management skills
- Quantitative, with outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Were in an industry that is constantly evolving, so comfort with ambiguity is very important
- A how can we get this done attitude
- Scrappy, resilient
- Think deeply, but also act quickly
- Curious no fear of asking questions and willing to admit that you dont know the answer
- Low ego, a team player
- Obsessed with improvement
- Ability to juggle multiple ongoing projects while maintaining a keen attention to detail
- Cross-functional team player
Should you join Amwell and the Marketing team, you can expect:
The Marketing team is a collaborative, data-driven and creative team comprised of; corporate communications, corporate marketing, client marketing, and consumer marketing. Because Amwell is the leader in a fast-growing industry, we have the dual opportunity and challenge of building our brand while we simultaneously educate and excite people about telemedicine. We are the companys and our clients go-to marketing agency. Were responsible for company branding and promotion, customer utilization and success, prospect and product marketing, as well as supporting client retention and business development through outreach, strategy, content, and events.
Working at Amwell
We strive to make the hard work of healthcare look easy. In order to make this a reality, we look for people with a fast-paced, mission-driven mentality. Were a go-getter culture that prides itself on quality, efficiency, smarts, initiative, creative thinking, and a strong work ethic. Our corporate headquarters are located in downtown Boston at 75 State Street in the heart of the city. In addition to the opportunity to build the future of healthcare technology and a great location, we offer:
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- 401K match
- Competitive health, dental and vision insurance plans
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- On-site gym free to use and open 24/7
- Prime office space with roof deck access and views overlooking all of Boston
- Caf lounge stocked with a wide range of complimentary snacks, coffee and other beverages.