Office Tour Photos
Rightpoint, a Genpact company, is the digital consultancy with technology at its core. We design and engineer end-to-end experiences that help our clients succeed at the speed of innovation. Rightpoint serves more than 250 Fortune 1000 companies.
Are you someone who wants to create change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with inspired and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And were searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
PR & Communications Director
***Please Note*** This is a contract role scheduled through Q1 2021, with possibility of hiring on.
We are looking for a creative, energetic and experienced PR professional to join our team! We are growing fast and you would be joining at the perfect time to accelerate growth and directly impact our future success.
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you get excited about, we bring people together to make phenomenal work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!
What Youll Be Doing And The Impact Youll Make
- Develop a comprehensive communications strategy across platforms and identify public relations opportunities, goals, and tactics for Rightpoint that support the organization's strategic plan and mission.
- Create a media relations engagement strategy and planned roster of storylines and releases/placed stories that build our brand.
- Develop proactive, effective and compelling media messages and story ideas and create new opportunities for Rightpoint spokespeople.
- Create and maintain a calendar of PR-worthy moments, milestones, announcements, etc., and monitor news coverage.
- Develop relationships with media relevant to Rightpoint and pro-actively cultivate media coverage aligned with the PR Strategy.
- Identify speaking opportunities for Executive Leadership that will enhance the company visibility in the UK and Europe.
- Lead a proactive analyst relations strategy to strengthen our visibility and market positioning with leading analysts. Work with external analyst firm to execute.
- Partner with Rightpoints Research team to spearhead market research to understand our target markets and competitive landscape
- Closely collaborate with other Marketing team members--advising and activating the communications aspects of campaigns to strengthen top-of-funnel awareness, generate leads, and accelerate the sales pipeline.
- Manage and partner with PR agency.
- Partner with VP of Marketing to launch the next phases of the brand identity and marketing strategy to the US and Europe.
- Establish strong internal relationships with key stakeholders within Sales, Solutions, and Regional Leadership to gain a deep understanding of our short-term and long-term business goals.
- Consistently incorporates the voice, vision, mission, and shared values of Rightpoint.
What wed love to see:
- Strong understanding and proficiency in integrated marketing initiatives - including but not limited to PR, analyst relations, content marketing, influencer marketing and digital media.
- Deep connections with trade and business media in US and Europe markets.
- 10+ years of relevant work experience in communications and public relations ideally in the digital agency space, experience in customer experience and digital transformation a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, journalism, business, English or a related field.
- Proven experiences developing communications plans, marketing strategies, and social media campaigns.
- Extensive media and public relations experience including pitching and securing high profile stories to media outlets.
- Exceptional storyteller with written skills and history of developing content for different platforms and events.
- Must be both a big picture strategist and have a "do-er" mentality.
- Enthusiastic and enjoy working in a dynamic, flexible, fast-paced environment.
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.
More Jobs From