Partner Engineer - Alliances
Location: US (Remote)
Snyk is looking to add a Partner Engineer to join our Business Development organization. This is the perfect role for motivated technologists who possess a unique balance of technical depth and strong interpersonal and writing skills. You will develop highly scalable, flexible, and resilient cloud solutions and narratives of how Snyk complements the partner story while delivering unique value to our joint customer base.
The Partner Engineer works closely with our Business Development & Platform Extensibility teams in building long-lasting relationships with key Cloud partners. You will help shape and execute a strategy to build solutions for a broad range of customer use cases while connecting technology with measurable business value. The ideal candidate should have a demonstrated ability to think strategically and solve technical challenges. The Solutions Builder is responsible for understanding each partners tech stack; building reference architectures, and implementing existing APIs to create minimum viable products.
This is a fantastic opportunity to build out your personal network, practice articulating big visions, and immerse yourself in the most exciting partner ecosystem in the modern development toolchain.
Here are some other qualities we are looking for in our candidates:
- Be easy and delightful to work with, and go out of your way to help wherever you can. At Snyk, we have a credo of Ridiculously easy to work with. In this role, you will consistently go above and beyond, be driven by passion, and willing to take on any challenge and make a big impact.
- Care deeply. Have a passion for designing, developing, and building cloud solutions.
- Have a strong understanding of large-scale computing solutions. The ideal candidate will have past experience working as a software developer or solutions architect. You will enjoy keeping your existing technical skills honed and developing new ones, so you can make strong contributions to deep architecture discussions. You will regularly take part in deep-dive design and development exercises to create world-class solutions.
Youll spend your time:
- Building Solutions: Ensuring solutions are developed and packaged in an easily consumable and repeatable way for customers and internal teams including sales, solutions architecture, and support.
- Diving Deep: Participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud.
- Communicating: Author or otherwise contribute to customer-facing publications such as whitepapers, solutions marketing, reference architectures, and reference implementations.
- Enabling: working closely with product marketing on enabling Snyks and partners sales and marketing teams.
You should apply if you:
- have experience in developing applications in Python and Node.js as well as working within software development or Internet-related industries architecting/operating solutions built on cloud platforms
- love to learn about new technology and youre curious about how things work at an in-depth level
- are articulate and pride yourself in conveying complex ideas in simple terms
- are comfortable speaking to audiences in person and on video calls (in front of partners, execs, and stakeholders)
- are capable of communicating to various personas at various levels from executive stakeholders to technical engineers and product managers
- are agile and enjoy the speed of a fast-paced, highly engaged startup environment
- have a team-oriented mindset
Please apply below! We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment weve created and we value diversity - we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role but are not totally sure whether youre the right person, do apply anyway. :)
Were on a mission to make the world a safer place with more secure software.
Were living in a world of digital transformation that is turning ever more industries into a software-development industry. Cyber security is taking centre stage for many companies, and demand for Snyks product is sky-rocketing!
Snyk has already been adopted by over 2.2M developers, including multiple leading enterprise customers such as Google, Salesforce and Intuit, who are using Snyk to find and fix vulnerabilities in their open source libraries and container images, empowering them to develop secure software, faster.
In March of 2021, we raised $300M in Series E funding at a $4.7 billion company valuation, just after securing an additional $200M in Series D funding in September 2020, and successfully closing two strategic acquisitions. On top of that, we doubled the size of our global team, and were not stopping there!
We believe open source software is a force for good, and were building Snyk to make it easier for developers who arent security experts to stay secure. Join us!