Have you ever been online trying to pay a bill, and thought to yourself: why are you making it so hard to give you my money? This the problem weve solved for over 2,000 companies across multiple verticals primarily utilities, local government, insurance, and consumer finance organizations.
InvoiceCloud is a fintech solution leading the digital transformation of legacy industries. Our mission is to bring the Fortune 50 payment experience (i.e. when youre online paying your AMEX bill or going through the Amazon.com checkout process) to organizations who seek to drive better customer engagement, lower costs, and transform how they engage with their customers.
InvoiceCloud is part of EngageSmart, a vertical solutions company raising the standard for the everyday, essential tasks and services that are the building blocks for great customer relationships. We believe that every time someone says it shouldn't be this hard, they are right.
Our unique and innovative technology combined with our relentless focus on customer success has created incredible growth. Invoice Cloud was #902 on the 2018 Inc 5000 list, with a 3-year growth of 550%.
Invoice Cloud is a partner-first organization. We drive over 80% of our annual revenue through partner channels that include revenue share and co-sell models.
Reporting to the SVP of Operations, the Operations Business Analyst will be responsible for reporting and analysis used across the organization. Working with leadership, the Business Analyst will have significant impact on our operations by delivering accurate and insightful data analysis. Through key initiatives, the BA should expect to innovate reporting capabilities, perform detailed analysis on business and operational performance, and define process and operational controls to improve quality and efficiency in operations and planning. Deep understanding of operational processes, tooling and reporting methodologies, statistical analysis, and strong presentation and influencing skills will be necessary for any candidate to be successful in this role.
What Youll Do:
- The Operations Business Analyst will conduct operations analyses, analyzing both program implementation and the overall day to day service levels and key performance indicators. In addition, he/she will develop and monitor data quality metrics and ensure business data and reporting needs are met.
- In addition to performing financial and operational modelling, the Operations Business Analyst is expected to develop new models that underpin sound business decisions. He/she should recognize that streamlining and improving of internal and external reporting is key to success of the organization.
- Gain understanding of key growth drivers, projects, resource and capacity planning, and Customer engagements.
- Integrate into existing business initiatives/projects governing process, systems, and tools.
- Define strategy for operational reporting and analysis.
We're Excited if You Have:
- 5-years of experience in forecasting, data analytics, budgeting and financial analysis combined with understanding of key performance indicators.
- Strong technology, analytical and communication skills are must-have traits.
- High level of proficiency Microsoft suits, especially excel.
- Experience in implementing setting up reporting dashboards instrumental in critical business decision making process.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to transform data from multiple disparate systems and processes into business insights.
- Strong T-SQL Background is a plus.
- Experience with Power BI, Data Warehouse/Data Cleaning.
- Excellent communication skills in English (verbal and written), with the ability to provide clear and effective advice on a range of people issues.
Invoice Cloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Invoice Cloud provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact [email protected].
About Invoice Cloud:
Our mission is to bring the Fortune 100 e-payment experience to organizations who dont have the time/energy/resources to build it themselves. The platform has been designed in a way that consistently yields more online payments and paperless enrollments -- driving the positive business outcomes our clients want. Invoice Clouds 25% YoY same store sales growth is a testament to how effective the service is.
Invoice Cloud was #902 on the 2018 Inc 5000 list, with a 3-year growth of 550% and named the 3rd fastest growing company in Boston by the Boston Business Journal.
To all recruitment agencies: Invoice Cloud does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other organization location. Invoice Cloud is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.