We are DraftKings.
Were inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building whats next, and continuously reinventing the industry. Were a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
The strategy behind the game.
Were growing rapidly and are searching for New Business Lead to support VIP initiatives aimed at acquiring high-end gaming clientele. When you join our team, youll be accountable for day-to-day execution of our industry-leading VIP acquisition strategy, managing a team, understanding the true needs of our Players, and fostering long-term loyalty to DraftKings. Sound good to you? Join us.
What youll do as a New Business Lead
- You will manage a team of Associates whose core function is to actively prospect, attract, and develop new VIP players.
- Develop lead generation and lead sourcing initiatives to acquire VIP players.
- Advance strategies for and help facilitate in-person VIP acquisition events.
- Help with player communication to qualify and discover leads.
- Deliver on a player experience that will drive high levels of brand advocacy.
- Contribute to net revenue, process, and compliance initiatives.
- Execute against all VIP policies and guidelines, including responsible gaming policies.
What skills you will use:
- Effectively managing and leading a team of New Business Associates
- Passion for sports betting, gaming, and the business behind both.
- Ability to excel in a customer-facing role with high-end clientele.
- Interpersonal and communication skills in both one-on-one and group settings.
- Comfort working in a fast-paced, highly collaborative, and entrepreneurial environment.
- Ability to analyze data and trends to make quick and confident decisions.
- Improve efficiency of the team through internal processes and strategies
- Willingness to travel and work nights and weekends.
- Having pre-existing Player relationships would be valuable.
- 5-10 years of experience
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build whats next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.