Have you ever been online trying to pay a bill, and thought to yourself: why are you making it so hard to give you my money? This the problem weve solved for over 2,000 companies across multiple verticals primarily utilities, local government, insurance, and consumer finance organizations.
InvoiceCloud is a fintech solution leading the digital transformation of legacy industries. Our mission is to bring the Fortune 50 payment experience (i.e. when youre online paying your AMEX bill or going through the Amazon.com checkout process) to organizations who seek to drive better customer engagement, lower costs, and transform how they engage with their customers.
InvoiceCloud is part of EngageSmart, a vertical solutions company raising the standard for the everyday, essential tasks and services that are the building blocks for great customer relationships. We believe that every time someone says it shouldn't be this hard, they are right.
Our unique and innovative technology combined with our relentless focus on customer success has created incredible growth. Invoice Cloud was #902 on the 2018 Inc 5000 list, with a 3-year growth of 550%.
Invoice Cloud is a partner-first organization. We drive over 80% of our annual revenue through partner channels that include revenue share and co-sell models.
The Manager - Implementations PMO is a critical Customer facing leadership position at Invoice Cloud. Our Manager - Implementations PMOs manage all aspects of solution delivery to customers from post sales engagement to production hand off with customer support.
This role will be responsible for project management team leadership, evolving our project management methodology, governance, and execution.
The Manager - Implementations PMO will work across the organization with Sales, Engineering, Product, and Leadership to align resources to ensure InvoiceCloud continues to be an execution leader in the market.
This role must use skills such as customer management, presentations, project management, technical acumen, and professional experience with applicable technology and regulations to complete all assigned integrations efficiently.
Outcomes First 30 days
Assess the current situation of the Implementations team and build a framework as follows:
- Gain a complete understanding of the IC solution by attending new employee training.
- Gain a complete understanding of the IC internal systems used in Ops and IT and particularly those used by the Implementations team.
- Talk to the leaders of the Implementation, Integrations IT and IT to ascertain competencies, weaknesses and holes in the people, tools and processes.
- Interview all Project Managers to understand their background, education and experience.
- Gain an understanding of the current status of the people and processes.
- Review current stats in performance and productivity for the Implementations team.
- Review KPIs for the team.
- Provide a high-level overview of the Implementations team, including strengths, weaknesses and areas for improvement
Outcomes First 90 days
- Establish a short list, in priority order, of at least 10 key high value things/items we can do to improve the performance and productivity of the team.
- Determine if adjustments are needed for departmental goals and KPIs.
- Review current staffing and determine if the number of employees is adequate to meet the companys goals.
- Provide a list of the top 5 impediments that prevent Project Managers to be more successful. Propose solutions.
- Review current processes shared between Solutions Engineering, Integrations, Implementations IT -OPS that affect client satisfaction. Define areas of improvement and action items. These processes include but are not limited to: Project Management Framework, Change Control, Quality control, Departments Processes, and Post Implementation support.
Outcomes First 180 Days
- Deploy new agreed upon processes to improve efficiency.
- New tools/systems that allow the Implementation team to be more efficient are deployed.
- Staffing needs defined and completed according to plan.
- Major initiatives are defined and have an action plan.
- New Project Management model is in place.
- New Quality process is in place
- Educational PM plan is created in collaboration with the Training department.
- Production of weekly/quarterly/annual management reporting
- Prepare reports for the Board
- Project Managers surveys satisfaction above 4
- Employee retention >90%
- Metrics for Quality, Go-live Time, Implementation defects and other key performance indicators show improvement.
- Implement and manage project execution with effective reporting, governance, and controls.
- Develop organizational capabilities that address needs today and strategically position for success as we grow.
- Effectively forecast delivery timelines and deliver on organizational goals
- Maintain consistent communication with customers, partners, and internal stakeholders
- Maintain an excellent relationships and open line of communication with IT, sales, billers, software partners and all members of the Operations team.
- Proactively pursue process and technology improvements that benefit our customers, employees, and business.
- The candidate must use excellent interpersonal relationships with clients, internal IT resources, sales team members and software partners to remove any impediments that may prevent a client from going live
- Travel as necessary (~10%)
What We Seek:
- Prior experience leading Project Management Office
- Expert level knowledge in modern project methodologies such as PPM, Prince2, Agile.
- Experience in quality environments using TQM, SixSigma, CMMI or similar.
- Experience delivering Consumer Finance, Payments, or Insurance Policy Management software.
- 5-7 years of experience in technical project management delivering software to customers.
- Experience in a regulated environment (PCI, Insurance, HIPAA, etc)
- Customer driven, results oriented, focused
- Outstanding verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills are required with a great attention to detail
- Self-starter with a demonstrated ability to achieve results as part of an effective team, and ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task under deadlines.
- Excellent time management, organizational and planning skills
- Experience using standard MS Office tools.
Invoice Cloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Invoice Cloud provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact [email protected].
About Invoice Cloud:
Our mission is to bring the Fortune 100 e-payment experience to organizations who dont have the time/energy/resources to build it themselves. The platform has been designed in a way that consistently yields more online payments and paperless enrollments -- driving the positive business outcomes our clients want. Invoice Clouds 25% YoY same store sales growth is a testament to how effective the service is.
Invoice Cloud was #902 on the 2018 Inc 5000 list, with a 3-year growth of 550% and named the 3rd fastest growing company in Boston by the Boston Business Journal.
To all recruitment agencies: Invoice Cloud does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other organization location. Invoice Cloud is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.