Bullhorn is looking for a Engagement Manager, Americas to join our Professional Services Team.
Bullhorn is the leading global software provider for the staffing and recruitment industry. More than 10,000 companies rely on Bullhorns cloud-based platform to power their staffing processes from start to finish. Through our incredible products and services, we create raving fan customers, resulting in company growth that consistently offers new opportunities for our talent to advance their careers. 25% of our global workforce gets promoted or moves into a new role every year, expanding their skills and working with new people. Bullhorn is large enough to provide these exciting opportunities but small enough to maintain the energy of a startup, and were consistently ranked as a great place to work for our strong culture and rewarding career opportunities.
Our commitment to our employees: Every Bullhorn employee has a sense of belonging, a voice that is heard, and a clear path to success. Bullhorn offers unlimited planned vacation, great opportunities for career development, quarterly paid volunteer days through its philanthropic group Bullhorn Cares, and an open invitation to Bullhorn Allies groups, which celebrate and cultivate diversity and inclusion for all employees.
Our in-office employees enjoy a casual, collaborative environment with weekly catered-in lunch and breakfast, and quarterly social events. While working from the comfort of their own homes, our remote employees are provided a full equipment package with all the tools they need to perform their role. We use Zoom, Slack, and other tools to stay connected while we are remote.
Why this job is important: The Engagement Manager, Americas is a key leadership position within the Bullhorn Professional Services team. You will liaise directly with our global Enterprise Sales team to ensure we are clearly laying out the implementation path not only for our prospects, but for our internal teams. You will serve as the confidence builder to our prospects needs as they are making the decision to move forward with Bullhorn. You will also be responsible for outlining our Engagement Management framework and ensuring we are appropriately staffed to execute against our initiatives.
A typical day might include:
- Work with customers to understand, document and analyse their project requirements
- Identify non-standard customer requirements and manage outcomes by liaising with internal teams at Bullhorn
- Validate and assist customers in identifying and obtaining commitment for deployment plans for service activation
- Understand existing and future product capabilities and apply knowledge to proposed services
- Own the pre-sales design review process and collaborate with reviewers to deliver a customer sponsored Project Plan
- Own the overall scope of the project, ensuring that all requirements have been effectively documented and signed off
- Liaise with the Sales organization to ensure deals are properly positioned to customers and prospects
This role may be a fit for you if:
- 5+ years experience working in Enterprise Services Sales or Pre-sales for SaaS companies
- Must be willing to travel 50% of the time
- Must exhibit professionalism and a positive attitude and enjoy working with clients and various teams internally
- Must be able to present, engage and influence negotiations at C-level
- Background in Enterprise Professional Services, Sales and/or Delivery
- Planning and organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including excellent presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Possess strong analytical skills and risk awareness
- Driven and dedicated for success
- Ability to prioritize and manage workloads effectively
Bonus points for:
- Prior experience in the recruiting industry is desired, as is experience supporting/implementing a CRM product.
- A high comfort level with the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Project Management Profession (PMP) certification.
Bullhorn is committed to our core values and we are looking for people who exhibit these traits:
- Service - You go beneath the surface to solve problems.
- Energy - You build up your teammates and leave people positively charged.
- Ownership - You take action and own up to your mistakes.
- Speed & Agility - You go around obstacles and demonstrate urgency.
- Being Human - You consider other people's perspectives, laugh, and have fun.