Manager, Enterprise Product Design
Drift is the Revenue Acceleration platform that uses Conversational Marketing and Conversational Sales to help companies grow revenue and increase customer lifetime value, faster.
More than 50,000 businesses use Drift to align sales and marketing on a single platform to deliver a unified customer experience where people are free to have a conversation with a business at any time, on their terms
Drift has become one of the fastest growing SaaS companies of all-time and was named to the Forbes Cloud 100, LinkedIn Top 50 Startups, Entrepreneur's Top Company Cultures, Boston Business Journal's Best Places to Work, and SaaS Company of the Year by the NEVCA.
About the role
Our product organization is built of many small, autonomous squads who each own a product or critical capability. The squads are organized within product groups within our two core products (Lead Management & Sales Engagement).
As a Manager, Enterprise Product Design, you will lead one product group within the Lead Management product, managing designers owning our payments platform, administration console, and international products.
You will get in the weeds with the teams to make sure were building the right thing, while also stepping back and working with peers in product management and engineering leadership to ensure we have the systems, processes, and frameworks to execute consistently at scale.
You understand the challenges and opportunities of developing Enterprise products and can help our entire team embrace the learnings and principles you have developed in your career.
What youll be doing on the Product team at Drift:
- Youll spend a lot of your time talking to customers, understanding their problems, and validating that your teams solutions solve a real problem for them.
- Youll work with peers in product and engineering leads to develop and deliver on our roadmap to win the enterprise customer base.
- Youll help the entire team practice effective generative research to deeply understand customer workflows and problems.
- Youll draft early concepts to foster customer development and validation.
- Youll mentor several product designers who report to you, helping them to build great products and grow in their careers
- Youll dig into the weeds and help your product teams to execute when needed with design and research work
- You will contribute to initiatives to develop scalable and effective design processes and tools across the entire organization.
About you and what type of skills youll need:
- You have experience building products in B2B Enterprise SaaS for 3+ years, Marketing or Sales products a plus.
- You have 6-8+ years of software product design experience, 2+ as a manager/leader
- You have led a product design team or group of at least 2 designers and scaled through individual growth and hiring
- You have built and launched innovative and differentiated products with resulting revenue over $10M
- You are experienced in leading customer research, customer validation, concept design, design systems, usability testing, and other modern design practices.
- You love listening to customers, discussing strategy with colleagues, but also diving into the weeds.
- Youre dedicated to your craft and want to work amongst a team that will inspire you on a daily basis.
- You are positive, creative, curious, and arent afraid to ask a lot of questions.
- You are can take candid feedback well and are looking to grow
- You are OK with multi-tasking and can synthesize multiple perspectives to get the most important thing done.
- You are detail oriented and organized.
Drift is committed to being an equal opportunity employer.
We know that applying for a new job can be intimidating. But guess what? At Drift, there is no such thing as a ideal candidate. We believe in the power of teamwork -- and in the desire to learn something new every day. We believe in hiring people, not just skills. Take it from our CEO.
If this sounds like a company you would like to join and a role you would thrive in, please dont hold back from applying! Whatever skills you bring to the table or background youre coming from, we welcome you to start a conversation with us. We need your unique perspective for our continued innovation and success. Were looking forward to learning more about you!
Drift is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [email protected]