EverQuote, one of the fastest growing companies in Boston history, sits at the intersection of big data, fintech and adtech. We are looking for highly motivated individuals to join our team as we grow the largest online insurance and personal risk marketplace to new heights. If youre looking to be a part of one of the fastest growing tech companies in Boston history and quickly grow your sales career, EQ may be the place for you!
EverQuote is looking for talented, goal-driven professionals to join our management team as a Manager of Business Development Representatives (BDR).
The BDR Manager will be responsible for: motivating and maintaining a high level of quality outbound activities leading to new business meetings; using data and observation to guide coaching and feedback; interviewing and hiring new candidates; and collaborating with key stakeholders around EverQuote to drive business results. The BDR Manager must be someone who is a self-starter, motivated by helping others succeed and develop in their careers.
What Youll Be Doing:
- Hire, manage, mentor and train a team of Business Development Representatives
- Be an active member of the hiring and interview process
- Participate in onboarding and ramp up period for all new team members
- Educate new hires how to assess prospects business pains & cater EverQuotes solutions to each customer, while handling and overcoming objections
- Motivate individuals and team to exceed targets through coaching, frequent feedback, and creative incentives
- Uplevel top performing BDRs into Inside Sales Representatives via EverQuotes career matrix
- Manage accurate team forecasts for senior leadership using Salesforce and other tools
- 3+ Years of Sales in the technology and/or insurance space
- 1+ Years of Team Lead or Management experience related to sales
- Motivated by helping others grow and develop their careers
- Passionate about coaching, mentorship and team management
- Able to manage and work across multiple departments with multiple stakeholders (e.g. Customer Success, Marketing, Sales Operations)
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- You are entrepreneurial, with the ability to work in a high-growth, rapidly changing business environment
We get it. Requirements can sometimes hold people back from applying to a job, but dont let that be the case here. If you believe you have the skills it takes to elevate this role, team, and company, we encourage you to apply for this role.
EverQuote (Nasdaq: EVER) operates the largest online marketplace for insurance shopping in the United States. We make insurance shopping easy, efficient and personal, saving consumers and providers time and money. Our goal is to reshape the way consumers shop and improve the way insurance providers attract and connect with customers as insurance shopping continues to shift online.
EverQuote is committed to building an equitable, diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.