Office Tour Photos
DraftKings Inc. (Nasdaq: DKNG) is a digital sports entertainment and gaming company. Its simple, at DraftKings, we believe lifes more alive with skin in the game. For that reason, were committed to responsibly creating the worlds favorite games and betting experiences. Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices around the globe, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do, and think you will too.
Building the possibilities
As a Lead Software Engineer, SEO for the Front-End, on the remote SEO team youll help guide our product teams in implementing critical, company-wide initiatives such as page optimization, CMS integrations, content relevance and search engine optimization. Your team will be core in helping drive important initiatives and guidelines for developing front end code.
What You'll Do as a Lead Software Engineer:
- Work as part of a fully remote team of highly skilled engineers located all over the US.
- Take ownership of development, maintenance, testing strategy, design discussions and operations of a front-end team, with the majority of your code in JS + React.
- Care about agility and reuse as much as you care about scalability. We roll out products very quickly and are looking for a team that can pivot at a moments notice.
- Guide your team and others, in design sessions and help them deliver high quality work.
- Drive the team in maintenance, implementation and improvement of the SEO front-end components for everything from UI, optimization and page speed.
- Work with teams to identify software in their products that can be optimized.
- Build efficient, well-tested user interface components in React and Redux.
- Identify bottlenecks to improve performance.
What Skills You Will Use:
- A minimum of 2 years of development experience with React is required.
- Proven experience working on a remote team is required.
- The ability to lead by influence stakeholders is required.
- Experience in designing and developing for accessibility and internationalization is preferred.
- Experience with SEO preferred.
- A proven ability to deliver production-quality solutions is required.
- Ability to participate in code reviews, design reviews, and over-the-shoulder debugging is required.
- Proven experience at task management, capacity planning and prioritization.
- Experience working with modern front-end build tools, testing frameworks and practices (e.g. Node, NPM, Yarn, WebPack, React, Gatsby) is preferred.
- The ability to understand, debug and improve asynchronous code is required.
- U.S Citizenship Required.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and were great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of techs most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
Were proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. Well never discriminate against anyones background or creed. If youre good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
You may be required to become licensed through applicable regulatory agencies.
More Jobs From