Want to help everyday Americans invest and build wealth? Financial inequality is increasing, and too many people are getting left behind. At Stash, we are passionate about democratizing wealth creation through education, advice, and products that help customers achieve greater financial freedom.
Were seeking a consumer focused Product Designer, well versed in designing and shipping consumer mobile apps, who pursues pixel perfect design and delivers at a high bar.
By designing UX screens and flows that fit into a larger design system, you connect the dots between UXR and UX to create a frictionless experience that empowers and delights our customers.
You will partner with Design teams to develop amazing user experiences that reimagine, innovate, and redefine the financial space.
Stash is a fast-paced growth companyjoin us to work on hard, important problems, have fun, and make history.
What Youll Do
- Champion user-centered design and craft.
- Ensuring customers have seamless, consistent, and delightful interactions every time they use Stash.
- Simplify complexity by breaking down tough problems and developing actionable solutions.
- Contribute to positive behaviour design thinking, ideas, and solutions to help customers develop healthy financial habits.
- Foster collaborative relationships with Design, Product, and UXR.
- Actively contribute to constructive design reviews and deliver quality.
Who You Are
- Human-centered, customer-obsessed UX designer.
- Great communicator with a high EQ, possesses the ability to share perspectives, deliver feedback, and inspire team members.
- Collaborative team player - you understand design is a team sport and when we win, we win together.
- Relationship-builder that fosters trust
- Ability to balance data with customer insights to inform design decisions.
- Learning mindset with the desire to move fast and learn faster.
What You Bring to the Table
- 3+ years consumer, mobile UX/UI Design.
- A Portfolio that demonstrates work that ends with impact, shipping regularly as part of your iterative design process.
- Track record of key contributions to successful mobile products.
- Experience working with designers, product management, and engineering.
At Stash it is our mission to help everyday Americans invest and build wealth. That includes people of all races, genders, and abilities, so it is important to us to acknowledge and address the issues of inequality in financial services head on.
Diversity and inclusion are essential to living our values, promoting innovation, and building the best products. Our success is directly related to our employees and we believe that our team should reflect the diversity of the customers that we serve. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Stash is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds.
If you require any reasonable accommodations to make your application process more accessible please reach out to [email protected].
Invest in Yourself:
- Equity & Stash Accounts [Invest, Retire, Custodial, Bank]
- Flexible PTO
- Learning & Development Fund
- Work from Home Space Stipends
- Parental Leave [Primary & Secondary]
- BuiltIns Best Places to Work (2019, 2020, 2021)
- Forbes Fintech 50 (2019, 2020, 2021)
- Best Digital Bank, Finovate Awards (2020)
- Tearsheet Challenge Awards, Best Banking Card Product - Stock-Back Card, 2020
- LendIt Fintech Innovator of the Year (2019 & 2020)
**No recruiters, please**