Want to help everyday Americans invest and build wealth? Financial inequality is increasing, and too many people are getting left behind. At Stash, we are passionate about democratizing wealth creation through education, advice, and products that help customers achieve greater financial freedom.
As a Product Designer, you create a frictionless experience that empowers and delights customers. You are passionate about connecting the dots between UXR and UX. A craftsperson who pursues pixel perfect design, and delivers at a high bar. You will partner with Design teams to develop amazing user experiences that reimagine, innovate, and redefine the financial space. Stash is a fast-paced growth companyjoin us to work on hard, important problems, have fun, and make history.
What Youll Do
- Champion user-centered design and craft.
- Ensuring customers have seamless, consistent, and delightful interactions every time they use Stash.
- Ideate and Design UX screens and flows that fit into a larger design system.
- break down technically complex problems and developing customer-centered solutions
- Contribute to positive behaviour design thinking, ideas, and solutions to help customers develop healthy financial habits.
- Foster collaborative relationships with Design, Product, adn UXR.
- Actively contribute to constructive design reviews and deliver quality.
Who You Are
- Human-centered, customer-obsessed UX designer.
- Great communicator with a high EQ, possesses the ability to share perspectives, deliver feedback, and inspire team members.
- Collaborative team player - you understand design is a team sport and when we win, we win together.
- Relationship-builder that fosters trust
- Ability to balance data with customer insights to inform design decisions.
- Learning mindset with the desire to move fast and learn faster.
What You Bring to the Table
- 3+ years of experience in UX/UI Design.
- Experience working with designers, product management, and engineering.
- Track record of key contributions to successful programs.
We believe that diversity and inclusion are essential to living our values, promoting innovation, and building the best products out there. Our success is directly related to the employees that we hire, grow and retain and we believe that our team should reflect the diversity of the customers that we serve.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Stash is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by law. Everyone is encouraged to apply.
Benefits & Perks:
- Equity in Stash
- Flexible Vacation
- Flexible Remote
- Family-Friendly Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans
- Learning & Development & Ergonomic Work Space Stipends
- Commuter Benefits and Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Employee referral bonuses
- Team outings that do not involve trust falls...
Awards & Recognition:
- Forbes Fintech 50 (2019 & 2020)
- Best Digital Bank, Finovate Awards (2020)
- Tearsheet Challenge Awards, Best Banking Card Product - Stock-Back Card, 2020
- LendIt Fintech Innovator of the Year (2019 & 2020)
- Built in NYC's Best Places to work (2019)
- MarCom Awards Double Gold & Platinum Winner (2018)
- Webby Award Winner for Best Mobile Sites & Apps in the Financial Services and Banking category (2017)
- W3 Awards Winner for Best User Experience (2017)
**No recruiters, please.