Lookout is a cybersecurity company that makes it possible for individuals and enterprises to be both mobile and secure. With 100 million mobile sensors fueling a dataset of virtually all the mobile code in the world, the Lookout Security Cloud can identify connections that would otherwise go unseen - predicting and stopping mobile attacks before they do harm. The worlds leading mobile network operators, including AT&T, Deutsche Telekom, EE, KDDI, Orange, Sprint, T-Mobile and Telstra, have selected Lookout as its preferred mobile security solution. Lookout is also partnered with such enterprise leaders as AirWatch, Ingram Micro, Microsoft and MobileIron. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lookout has offices in Amsterdam, Boston, London, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto and Washington, D.C. To learn more, visit www.lookout.com.
About Our Team:
The Corporate IT team at Lookout is here to keep our developers, engineers, and business units running at top efficiency. We keep technology out of the way and look how best to integrate it seamlessly into our day to day life in workspaces around the globe. From provisioning new equipment or building out cloud environments in AWS, GCP, or Azure, Corporate IT at Lookout enables our coworkers to do what they do best and leave taming the technology to us.
About the Position:
Were looking for an IT Systems Engineer to join us in supporting our engineers, building new environments, and improving our corporate on-premise and SaaS infrastructure for users in a multi-cloud environment. This is a hands-on role that will take on projects that you have the opportunity to own from planning to implementation. We design and maintain the infrastructure Lookout uses to support our internal teams across all areas of the business - Engineering, Sales, HR, Security, and others. Wed love to have you bring your experience and perspective to a team and organization that is growing, maturing, and working together to make mobile devices safe and secure.
- Have 5 - 7 years working experience in a professional IT environment.
- Are comfortable with GCP & AWS infrastructure (Compute / EC2, Storage / S3, Network / VPC, IAM, Cloud DNS / Route 53).
- Have significant experience and knowledge in managing and troubleshooting macOS and Linux environments.
- Are familiar with at least one scripting language (Bash, Python, Ruby, Powershell, etc).
- Are familiar working with configuration management and infrastructure-as-code tools.
- Are familiar using APIs to integrate services and applications
- Have solid networking fundamentals (OSI model, routing, subnets, etc.).
- Approach projects and problems with a Security First mindset.
- Can handle a project in a team or individual scenario.
- Are organized and able to shift tasks as priorities evolve.
- Are a pro at writing documentation.
Nice to Have:
- Familiarity with developer tools (Github, Jenkins, etc) and general CI/CD workflows.
- Experience with containerized workloads (Docker, ECS, Kubernetes, etc)
- Experience with Okta / SSO / identity provider integrations.