There's going to come a day when you need to get something notarized. When that day comes, wouldnt you rather do it from your kitchen? In the same time it takes to make a sandwich? Notarize is the first on-demand notary platform, allowing anyone to notarize a document online and empowering businesses to send, track and collect notarizations. We're helping people execute the most important transactions of their lives and streamlining operations for countless industries.
Were looking for a full-time IT Support Specialist to assist our IT team in providing our employees an amazing onboarding experience and exceptional ongoing customer support. In this role youll enable our team to be as productive as possible by maintaining and troubleshooting issues related to hardware, software, and peripherals, using your communication skills and follow-through to build trust as you navigate issue resolutions.
If you know Macs/Apple products inside and out, have experience in a support environment, love to tinker and fix things, and thrive in a small-team environment, we would love to speak with you.
As our IT Support Specialist, you will:
- Manage laptop imaging for new hires
- Maintain, analyze, and troubleshoot employee hardware, operating systems, and applications, via both face-to-face and online remote support
- Documentation, including revising and updating standard operating procedures
- Process IT tickets, appropriately prioritizing and escalating issues
- Document and maintain asset inventory, internal procedures, and troubleshooting guide for end-users
- Assist in our current efforts to obtain and maintain SOC2 compliance
- Provide a/v support at company meetings
- Assist the Director of Information Security with special projects as necessary
What we look for:
- 2+ years experience in a technical support environment (ideally at a startup)
- Amazing communication skills (whether IRL, phone, email, chat), with the ability to work cross-functionally to prioritize technical support requests
- Demonstrated success in a customer support role and passion for helping others resolve technical issues
- Experience working with and supporting Mac OS and solving computer-related problems (Apple Genius experience a plus)
- Working knowledge or direct experience with cloud-based SaaS products and security (ideally JAMF, Sophos, G-Suite, AWS)
- Desire to learn and grow at a fast-growing startup
- Attention to detail with eye for streamlining tasks
Some of our benefits:
- Competitive salaries & equity
- Heavily subsidized medical, dental, and vision
- Unlimited PTO & flexible work schedules
- Paid parental leave
- Annual budget for personal learning & development
- Small, cross-functional teams
- Strong emphasis on collaboration & mentorship
- Paid lunches (through Grubhub) & regular Lunch & Learn sessions
Our Core Values:
- Solve Problems That Matter: We serve some of the most important moments in people's lives. It's a responsibility we embrace by focusing obsessively on the issues that will have a quantifiable impact on our customers and our company growth.
- Yes Before No: We are optimistic about our ability to change lives by transforming outmoded processes. We believe our efforts can create a better future, and it is our attitude that will allow us to pull that future closer.
- Start With Why: We don't presume to understand the intentions of the people around us, whether coworkers or customers. We ask honest questions and listen to feedback in order to gain insight, build trust, and create memorable experiences.
- Stamp Together: We create a strong team and a welcoming workplace by valuing diverse perspectives. Every role in our organization is supported and valued equally, without regard to location or background.
Notarize is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and everyone is encouraged to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We'd love to hear from you.
More Jobs From