As an Information Security Analyst, you will design and implement IT security systems to protect the organization's computer networks, users and data from cyber attacks. You will also help develop organization wide best practices for IT security. You will monitor computer networks for security issues, install security software and document all security issues or breaches you find.
Responsibilities for Information Security Analyst
• Audit network, user, file changes such as updates, deletion, additions and moving
• Monitor cloud Infrastructure for potential threats, changes and policy implications.
• Assist and monitor penetration testing of current digital assets in all environments
• Define alerts and alert content
• Perform risk analysis to identify any security issues that could lead to lost or stolen data
• Monitor current security alerts to patch software such as operating systems, databases, libraries, with the latest versions
• Participate in both the Product CIRT team as well as the incident response process
• Identify potential security breaches and take action to prevent them in the future
• Implement technical security controls to protect users, systems, and data.
• Monitor Endpoints, Network traffic, User access and authentication for security threats.
• participate in change control monitoring in support of production
• Analyze IT requirements and provide objective advice on the use of IT security requirements
• Capably perform root cause analysis and create policies that administrators must follow
• Validate threat intelligence feeds and reports for Devo and customer domains.
• Familiarity with SANS Critical Controls, OWASP top 10, MITRE ATT&CK framework
• Test and evaluate new technologies
• curiosity and an appetite for both solving problems and defining coverage to prevent them from appearing again.
Qualifications for Information Security Analyst
• College Degree in cyber discipline preferred
• 4+ years of experience in information security
• Experienced with penetration testing and techniques
• Ability to identify network and web application vulnerabilities
• Have implemented and monitored firewalls, antivirus and IDS concepts
• IDS/IPS vulnerability and penetration testing
• Anti-malware and anti-virus software understanding
• TCP/IP network protocols
• Routing and switching
• Firewall and intrusion detection monitoring protocols
• Windows, UNIX, and Linux operating systems
• Packet analysis tools
• Containerization technologies
• Cloud computing
• SaaS application deployment and monitoring
• Security information and event management (SIEM)
• Security Orchestration Automation and Response (SOAR)
• Proficient with Linux, Windows and Mac OS
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Experienced in installing security software and documenting security issues
• Familiarity using tools such as wireshark, nessus, metasploit, caldera
Recommended Certifications (any one below
SANS GCIH, GCTI, GCDA, GCIA, GCFA, GCED, GDAT
Offensive Security OCSP
Infosec Institute CCTHP, CEH
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
More Jobs From