Have you ever been online trying to pay a bill, and thought to yourself: why are you making it so hard to give you my money? This the problem weve solved for over 2,000 companies across multiple verticals primarily utilities, local government, insurance, and consumer finance organizations.
InvoiceCloud is a fintech solution leading the digital transformation of legacy industries. Our mission is to bring the Fortune 50 payment experience (i.e. when youre online paying your AMEX bill or going through the Amazon.com checkout process) to organizations who seek to drive better customer engagement, lower costs, and transform how they engage with their customers.
InvoiceCloud is part of EngageSmart, a vertical solutions company raising the standard for the everyday, essential tasks and services that are the building blocks for great customer relationships. We believe that every time someone says it shouldn't be this hard, they are right.
Our unique and innovative technology combined with our relentless focus on customer success has created incredible growth. Invoice Cloud was #902 on the 2018 Inc 5000 list, with a 3-year growth of 550%.
Invoice Cloud is a partner-first organization. We drive over 80% of our annual revenue through partner channels that include revenue share and co-sell models.
The Implementation Project Manager is responsible for planning and executing new technical implementation projects with Invoice Cloud and our Partners. The Implementation PM will use their experience and knowledge of Invoice Cloud technology, Organizations, Industry, and partners to lead cross-functional teams delivering robust integrations that enable IC to pursue new markets and customers. Working closely with Invoice Cloud Partner Sales, Engineering, and Services teams, the Implementation PM will lead all aspects of project delivery including definition, execution, risk management, budget, and performance monitoring/reporting.
What youll Do:
- Establish effective working relationships with Software Partners, Development, Client Services and Sales.
- Effectively forecast delivery timelines and deliver on organizational goals
- Maintain consistent communication with customers, partners, and internal stakeholders
- Maintain an excellent relationships and open line of communication with IT, sales, billers, software partners and all members of the Operations team.
- Coordinate all activities related to bringing a client live including IT, Marketing, software and printing partners, CS, training and the biller
We're Excited if You Have:
- PMP Certification is a plus.
- Three to five years of experience in project management, technical integrations or implementations.
- Customer driven, results oriented, focused
- Outstanding verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills are required with a great attention to detail
- Self-starter with a demonstrated ability to achieve results as part of an effective team, and ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task under deadlines.
- Excellent time management, organizational and planning skills
Invoice Cloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Invoice Cloud provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact [email protected].
About Invoice Cloud:
Our mission is to bring the Fortune 100 e-payment experience to organizations who dont have the time/energy/resources to build it themselves. The platform has been designed in a way that consistently yields more online payments and paperless enrollments -- driving the positive business outcomes our clients want. Invoice Clouds 25% YoY same store sales growth is a testament to how effective the service is.
Invoice Cloud was #902 on the 2018 Inc 5000 list, with a 3-year growth of 550% and named the 3rd fastest growing company in Boston by the Boston Business Journal.
To all recruitment agencies: Invoice Cloud does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other organization location. Invoice Cloud is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.