Invoice Cloud, Inc. is a rapidly growing company, named the 3rd fastest growing company in Boston by the Boston Business Journal, and #902 on Inc. 5,000 fastest growing companies in the U.S.A. We provide simple and secure SaaS-based customer communications, e-billing, integrated e-payments, and software systems. The Invoice Cloud service enables our clients to offer an innovative solution that will reduce costs, improve efficiency and help the environment. By partnering with Invoice Cloud, companies will provide an industry-leading solution while enhancing the customer experience, increasing adoption and reducing costs.
The Implementation Project Manager Is a critical Customer-facing team member of Invoice Cloud’s delivery team. Working with our Customers, Software Partners, and our services and operations teams, the Project Manager leads all aspects of project delivery for new and existing Invoice Cloud clients. The PM’s responsibility includes: discovery/requirements gathering, plan design, execution, and effective leadership of the project team members to deploy our complex software/biller implementations on time. The Implementations Manager must use skills such as customer management, presentations, project management, technical acumen, and professional experience with payments technology and regulations to complete all assigned integrations efficiently.
What You'll Do:
- Establish effective working relationships with Software Partners, Development, Client Services and Sales.
- Review current integrations with assigned software partners and create a personal flow of those integrations. This will ensure full understanding of upcoming integrations
- Effectively forecast delivery timelines and deliver on organizational goals
- Maintain consistent communication with customers, partners, and internal stakeholders
- Maintain an excellent relationships and open line of communication with IT, sales, billers, software partners and all members of the Operations team.
- Coordinate all activities related to bringing a client live including IT, Marketing, software and printing partners, CS, training and the biller
- Demonstrate proficiency implementing Cloud Stores & Cloud Pay implementations
- Learn basics of the IC platform, CRM and systems setting.
- Gain an understanding of the IC internal systems and product settings within the CRM.
- Implement add on services for IVR, OBD and Cloud Store.
- Gain an understanding of the processes for the implementation team, CS team, boarding and training groups.
- Spend time with current IMs to understand billers/software partners they manage and details of backend processes.
What We Seek:
- Seven to ten years of experience in project management, technical integrations or implementations.
- Seven to ten years of experience in merchant services, electronic payments or bill pay.
- Customer driven, results oriented, focused
- Outstanding verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills are required with a great attention to detail
- Self-starter with a demonstrated ability to achieve results as part of an effective team, and ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task under deadlines.
- Excellent time management, organizational and planning skills
Invoice Cloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Invoice Cloud provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
About Invoice Cloud:
Our mission is to bring the Fortune 100 e-payment experience to organizations who don’t have the time/energy/resources to build it themselves. The platform has been designed in a way that consistently yields more online payments and paperless enrollments -- driving the positive business outcomes our clients want. Invoice Cloud’s 25% YoY ‘same store sales growth’ is a testament to how effective the service is.
Invoice Cloud was #902 on the 2018 Inc 5000 list, with a 3-year growth of 550% and named the 3rd fastest growing company in Boston by the Boston Business Journal.
To all recruitment agencies: Invoice Cloud does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job’s alias, employees or any other organization location. Invoice Cloud is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
More Jobs From