At Arcadia, the Implementation Manager will serve as the operational point-person on client projects, working to drive each product through the implementation lifecycle in a seamless and timely manner. In addition to serving as the initial escalation point for the internal project team, Implementation Managers will act as the lead project manager ensuring the project plan is up to date at all times by product or workstream.
The Implementation Manager is responsible for leading Analytics implementations, including defining customer objectives, developing engagement roadmaps and managing implementation efforts. This involves advising customers with an eye towards delivering to milestones, building constructive customer relationships and establishing high customer satisfaction.
Role & Responsibilities
- Provide strategic planning guidance to the implementation team
- Create and continuously maintain comprehensive project plans with accurate timelines and tasks to ensure other team members are meeting this goal
- Understand account expectations and priorities to ensure the team has what they need to successfully implement their product(s) and to gain widespread adoption after go-live
- Mitigate resolvable risks and escalate outstanding issues to the Account Manager
- Proactively work with the individual account stakeholders to understand implementation expectations and ensure that each product is configured and meets the predetermined specifications Qualifications
- Achieve high level of account satisfaction with implementation to maintain high KLAS rating
- Work collaboratively with the account team and accurately document measure requirements and work with the Arcadia Product Management staff to ensure that the measures are built to meet the accounts expectations
- Drive and oversee usage of project management platforms (i.e. Asana and Jira)
What youll have
- Bachelors Degree
- 5+ years of experience as a Implementation Manager, Project Manager or similar role in a healthcare data and analytics setting
- Solid knowledge of value based care programs and the strategic levers that drive its success
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, including ability to create powerful materials in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Word, etc.
- Proven ability to lead successful client meetings with executive, operational, clinical, and technical stakeholders
- Strong problem solving, leadership and organizational skills
- Team attitude and the ability to foster team atmosphere within each project team; ability to work effectively with remote teams
- Demonstrated client facing experience and ability to deliver revenue-generating services to our customers
- Passion for delivering exceptional customer service with the ability to exercise integrity and sound judgment in ambiguous situations
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively with diverse colleagues in a cross-cultural, multi-disciplinary environment
Arcadia.io helps innovative healthcare systems and health plans around the country transform healthcare to reduce cost while improving patient health. We do this by aggregating massive amounts of clinical and claims data, applying algorithms to identify opportunities to provide better patient care, and making those opportunities actionable by physicians at the point of care in near-real time. We are passionate about helping our customers drive meaningful outcomes. We are growing fast and have emerged as the market leader in the highly competitive population health management software and value-based care services markets, and we have been recognized by industry analysts KLAS, IDC, Forrester and Chilmark for our leadership. For a better sense of our brand and products, please explore our website, our online resources, and our interactive Data Gallery.
This position is responsible for following all Security policies and procedures in order to protect all PHI under Arcadia's custodianship as well as Arcadia Intellectual Properties. For any security-specific roles, the responsibilities would be further defined by the hiring manager.
More Jobs From