About Knox: Knox is the first wealth advisor for property investors.
Knox helps you turn a property you already own into an investment that delivers passive income, with none of the work or hassle. The company streamlines the entire process for an owner, from finding renters to taking care of maintenance to managing finances.
About this position:
As a Full Time Visual Front End Designer of an early-stage product, you’ll be responsible for helping build the brand image through the majority of marketing communications online. Reporting to the Chief Product Officer, you’ll also collaborate closely with the Marketing Team and use your top-notch concept development skills to bring creative briefs to life — brainstorming campaign ideas, and designing beautiful, compelling (and of course, production ready) assets for the website, email campaigns, and landing pages.
This position can be located anywhere.
You’re a natural storyteller with impeccable taste and killer typography skills who knows how to make an existing design system shine, while bringing fresh thinking to expand and improve the UX and identity. You’re able to move seamlessly from execution-oriented, iterative work to big-picture, conceptual thinking.
- Design and produce sleek and polished web pages to help tell the Knox story and convert customers
- Design infographics, email campaigns and responsive marketing landing pages
- Dig into the details, tweaking the messaging, collateral and concepts to better engage our target audience
- Translate a creative brief into clear pages with the appropriate deliverables for desktop, mobile and app
- Balance business objectives and customer needs
- Articulate your thinking
- Work iteratively in a highly Agile and Scrum environment
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to assets.
- Evaluate and set best practices and visual design standards.
- Create wireframes, storyboards and user flows to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Collaborate with developers and provide them with clear specifications to ensure proper implementation of designed elements.
- 3+ years of advertising & front end design experience
- Technical expertise, and the ability to quickly adopt and learn new tool and technologies
- Strong experience in 2D design software (Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch, ....)
- Good artistic skills (proportion, composition, color).
- Knowledge about visual principles and design standards.
- Basic knowledge of UX design principles.
- A portfolio of self-created design & advertising work that showcases exceptional typography, layout, color theory and imagery through a strong conceptual narrative
- Experience creating successful B2C digital marketing campaigns (for example: drip emails, landing pages, promotions, and social media collateral)
- Ability to apply design skills (ideation, color theory, typography, imagery, texture, etc.) across all digital platforms (mobile, desktop, and tablet)
- A passion for design and continual improvement
- Openness to receive feedback and have your opinions be challenged
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills — you can tell compelling stories about your designs and present your work confidently to any audience (engineers, PMs, executives, other designers, etc.)
- Ability to prioritize projects, communicate progress, and deliver on time
- Ability to thrive in an unstructured, fast-moving and constantly evolving high growth environment
- Experience working for a startup a plus
- Passion for our fintech mission
- Degree in design or related field
- Web or mobile development experience
At Knox, we believe that your home is your best investment. Whether you are expanding or downsizing or a landlord we want you to keep you home and put it to work for you delivering passive income and superior wealth creation.
We’re a mission-driven company with a diverse team that values honest and transparent communication, simple and focused execution, and work-life balance. We’re building a remote team and offer market compensation and meaningful equity for world-class candidates.
Total comp is a blend of salary, equity, and benefits.