What will you own?
- Manage the entire sales process from prospecting to close, including accurate pipeline forecasting.
- Carry a quarterly quota and achieve quarterly sales targets.
- Work closely with our VAR community to successfully close Markforged business, supporting the local sales representative in a collaborative fashion.
- Manage Deal Registration & Lead Sharing Processes.
- Constantly collaborate with Partners on Opportunities & Pipeline, including joint call and technical validation with potential prospects.
- Understand customer needs and requirements, explaining the value of the full Markforged solution.
- Expertly demonstrate Markforged technology to end users and channel partners.
Although we list out what we generally look for, we are very likely missing other attributes and skills that you have that could make you a great fit, but are not currently listed. Research has shown this especially applies to women and other marginalized groups, who tend to apply if they check 100% of every box, versus men who apply if they hit roughly 60%. The point were getting at, it doesnt hurt to take a chance and apply!
What you have:
- 5+ years of B2B and/or channel sales experience in a revenue closing role with proven quota attainment.
- Highly productive communication skills, with ability to manage multiple emails, phone calls, social media, and more each day.
- Desirable understanding of Latin America industry and local culture that will boost communication and relationship during sales stages.
- A positive, can-do attitude is a key quality to succeed on the Markforged sales team.
- Technical sales experience of machinery or industrial equipment a plus.
- Experience and knowledge of AM (Additive Manufacturing) and 3D Printing a plus.
- 4+ years of relevant experience.
- Proficiency in Spanish required.
- Willingness to travel up to 50% (in Mexico, Central America and Caribbean region), post-Covid.
- Currently located in Mexico.
- Fluent in Spanish and English.
- Bachelors Degree preferred.
- We use Apple computers and Google collaboration tools. While experience with these tools is not required, the ideal candidate will be excited to broaden their knowledge and embrace change.