6 River Systems (6RS) is a Shopify (SHOP) company leading the way to faster fulfillment. E-commerce changed the world and our solutions power winning warehouses of the future. Were revolutionizing warehouse automation with collaborative mobile robots driven by our cloud-based software.
As a Field Marketing Associate at 6RS, you will drive engagement, conversion, and expansion in your region by partnering with the regional sales team to plan, develop, and execute a marketing strategy. In this remote position, you will deliver personalized experiences across a variety of channels to deliver significant pipeline and revenue growth with key accounts.
- Develop and execute regional marketing focused on initial engagement and conversion to acceleration of existing sales opportunities
- Create awareness and motivate engagement with current marketing assets, new programs, and calls to action for strategic accounts
- Build one-to-one, one-to-few, and one-to-many Account Based Marketing initiatives to increase the pipeline and revenue growth
- Support open opportunities with personalized, high-touch, account-specific marketing programs, focused on the delivery of the right messages to the right people at the right times
- Build regional, account focused playbooks including, but not limited to, outbound prospecting, inbound lead follow up, nurture campaigns, channel activities, in-person/virtual events, external partnerships, with the goal of driving engagement and accelerating bookings
- Create and maintain a regional calendar with a combination of in-person or virtual workshops and launch dates for new content
- Assist with account research and planning, development, and execution of campaigns
- You embrace new challenges and seek opportunities to drive impact you thrive in dynamic, fast paced environments where youre able to own and execute multiple, high impact projects simultaneously
- You enjoy opportunities to work both autonomously and collaboratively you look forward to partnering with marketing, sales and product teams - you share new ideas with the team and solve complex problems
- Youve done this before okay, maybe not exactly this, but you do have experience in marketing or a related field, ideally a few years of experience developing and executing marketing campaigns
- You consistently create and execute on structured plans and while you enjoy developing and executing against an evolving plan, you take pride in taking challenges head on and being able to react to change quickly and strategically
- You influence and motivate colleagues - you share plans with colleagues from marketing, sales, and product to achieve more together
- Data doesnt scare you, instead it motivates you because youll own the marketing for your region, testing and reporting will be part of your day to day
Why 6RS? Recognized by the Boston Globe as a Top Place to Work
- Entrepreneurial spirit of a start-up combined with the stability of a global commerce company
- Competitive compensation packages and Shopify RSUs
- Company-paid health, dental, and vision coverage for all employees
- Paid holidays, vacation/sick time, and parental leave
- Annual 401k contribution from the company
- Lifestyle spending account
About 6 River Systems
Founded in Waltham, Massachusetts in 2015, 6 River Systems is a leading collaborative mobile robotics fulfilment solution and part of global commerce company Shopify. Founders Jerome Dubois and Rylan Hamilton were previously executives at Kiva Systems (now Amazon Robotics). The 6 River Systems solution is operating in more than 20 facilities in the U.S., Canada and Europe, fulfilling millions of units each week for companies including Lockheed Martin, CSAT Solutions, ACT Fulfillment, DHL, XPO Logistics, and Office Depot. To learn more, visit www.6river.com.
Shopify is a leading global commerce company, providing trusted tools to start, grow, market, and manage a retail business of any size. Shopify makes commerce better for everyone with a platform and services that are engineered for reliability, while delivering a better shopping experience for consumers everywhere. Headquartered in Ottawa, Canada, Shopify powers over one million businesses in more than 175 countries and is trusted by brands such as Allbirds, Gymshark, PepsiCo, Staples, and many more. For more information, visit www.shopify.com.