All roles listed as remote are available as remote within the same country.
Event Marketing Manager
Do you absolutely love, and miss, events? Have you found a way to get the most of their temporary/new virtual reality? Are you equally passionate about the creative, analytical, and business relationships that make events successful? Are you hoping for a big career breakthrough in a company that is growing fiercely while also allowing you to focus on your own professional growth?
At Snyk we are looking for a driven and energetic event marketer to drive, develop and manage our growing calendar of global third party conferences in order to increase Snyks brand awareness, foster lead engagements, and create new sales opportunities. Youll work closely across the marketing, DevRel, sales, and business development teams to help to identify the best tradeshows and conferences for Snyk around the world; manage the pre, during and post event planning; rethink how to make both virtual and in person events compelling; and report out regularly on business results.
Youll spend your time:
- Driving sales success. Youll be the driving force of our third party global events when it comes to execution - working closely with cross-functional teams to ensure we deliver the right program strategy to generate leads and pipeline opportunities.
- Managing a multitude of events. Plan, organize, promote, coordinate and manage follow up to industry trade shows and conferences.
- Execute event experiences end-to-end with an "on-time, on-strategy, on-budget" mentality and a hands-on approach. Youll deploy 360 degree digital and social tactics to drive buyer engagement before, during, and after the event.
- Getting creative. You will craft strategic event experiences that differentiate Snyk and ensure direct buyer connections, that are aligned to an overall marketing campaign strategy and in collaboration with our campaign marketers.
- Aligning with field marketing: Closely align with our ABM and field teams to ensure outbound tactics are integrated with events as part of broader campaigns.
- Manage vendor relationships. You will partner with vendors on execution towards your event goals.
- Planning, budgeting, measuring, and ROIing. Youll be in control of each campaigns plans, budgeting, goal setting for both lead and pipeline generation, and tracking towards the goals.
- Scaling Snyk-hosted events. Partnering closely with the Event Marketing Director, youll execute against many components of SnykCon and other Snyk-hosted events.
- Ideating. We strive to be the best marketing team the tech space has seen. We would like your help in ideating (and then executing) new, other activities we should bring into the fold.
Youll do amazing things at Snyk if you:
- Have 5+ years of experience with B2B event management and have managed the transition to virtual with delight. You have experience with virtual event platforms and mastered the ability to engage with users on them.
- Have previous experience in a tech and/or start up industry.
- Care about the perfecting the small details and exceeding user experience expectations
- Have worked closely with an inside sales team and understand how to support and accelerate them.
- Have a data-driven mindset and experience with analyzing campaign results to provide business recommendations.
- Are comfortable multi-tasking, for a variety of stakeholders, in a fast-paced environment.
- You are proficient at using marketing automation and CRM tools such as Marketo and SFDC.
- Thrive in a hyper-growth environment.
- Your written English is flawless, and you're confident running customer-facing communications.
- Youre hands-on, curious and love to explore new ideas.
Please apply below! We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment weve created and we value diversity - we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role, but are not totally sure whether youre the right person, do apply anyway :)
Were on a mission to make the world a safer place with more secure software.
Were living in a world of digital transformation that is turning ever more industries into a software-development industry. Cyber security is taking centre stage for many companies, and demand for Snyks product is sky-rocketing!
Snyk has already been adopted by over 2.2M developers, including multiple leading enterprise customers such as Google, Salesforce and Intuit, who are using Snyk to find and fix vulnerabilities in their open source libraries and container images, empowering them to develop secure software, faster.
In March of 2021, we raised $300M in Series E funding at a $4.7 billion company valuation, just after securing an additional $200M in Series D funding in September 2020, and successfully closing two strategic acquisitions. On top of that, we doubled the size of our global team, and were not stopping there!
We believe open source software is a force for good, and were building Snyk to make it easier for developers who arent security experts to stay secure. Join us!