Event Coordinator, Intern - Part-Time - (Remote - Boston, MA)
At Skillsoft, we are all about making work matter. We believe every team member has the potential to be AMAZING. We are bold, sharp, driven and most of all, real. Join us in our quest to democratize learning and help individuals unleash their edge.
Skillsoft is currently seeking a talented event coordinator to join our Corporate Event Marketing team. This role will report directly to the Director of Marketing, and will work closely with the Sr. Events Manager, and the wider marketing team to assist in the planning and execution events, live and virtual, for customers, prospects, and employees. This role is a great opportunity for an organized, detail-oriented student to gain broad exposure to a first-class marketing organization. The role involves direct marketing, customer and relationship marketing, public relations, advertising, promotion, research, and operations.
- Manages timelines and deliverables for virtual events including, but not limited to:
- Coordinating virtual booth assets
- Coordinating the creation of digital and social promotional assets w/marketing operations, digital and design teams from initiation through approvals and final delivery
- Creation of Salesforce campaigns
- Procurement of invitation lists w/sales
- Manages internal events calendar; ensures that calendar is up to date and communicates changes to internal stakeholders including digital team for updates to the .com pages
- Assists with distribution and management of promotional item inventory (e-store)
- Supports other events-related activities as needed
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Customer Focused demonstrates that both external and internal customers are a high priority by identifying and responding to their needs in a timely and efficient manner
- Takes Initiative recognizes opportunities and initiates actions to capitalize on them employing new and productive ways to make an impact
- Agile possesses a growth mindset and willingness to work in an agile manner
- Innovative Thinker embraces and champions new ideas
- Organized - outstanding project management, customer service, and organizational skills required
- Tech-savvy - familiarity with SaaS CRM systems (such as Salesforce and Marketo) desired but not required; prior experience with webinar and/or event hosting platforms a plus
Personally Accountable for Team Success. We unleash our edge together.
Confident Achievers. We are bold.
Intellectually Curious. We are sharp.
Adaptable, Agile & Resilient. We are driven.
Customer First. We are real.
MORE ABOUT SKILLSOFT:
Skillsoft delivers online learning, training, and talent solutions to help organizations unleash their edge. Leveraging immersive, engaging content, Skillsoft enables organizations to unlock the potential in their best assets their people and build teams with the skills they need for success. Empowering 36 million learners and counting, Skillsoft democratizes learning through an intelligent learning experience and a customized, learner-centric approach to skills development with resources for Leadership Development, Business Skills, Technology & Development, Digital Transformation, and Compliance.
Skillsoft and SumTotal are partners to thousands of leading global organizations, including many Fortune 500 companies. The company features three award-winning systems that support learning, performance and success: Skillsoft learning content, the Percipio intelligent learning experience platform, and the SumTotal suite for Talent Development, which offers measurable impact across the entire employee lifecycle. Learn more at www.skillsoft.com.
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us.
If this opportunity intrigues you, we would love for you to apply!
NOTE TO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES: We value the partnerships we have built with our preferred vendors. Skillsoft does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. All resumes submitted by employment agencies directly to any Skillsoft employee or hiring manager in any form without a signed Skillsoft Employment Agency Agreement on file and search engagement for that position will be deemed unsolicited in nature. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is subsequently hired as a result of the referral or through other means.
Skillsoft is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer: It is the policy of Skillsoft Corporation to provide equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, national origin, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability (mental or physical), protected veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by law.
More Jobs From