As our Enterprise Support Analyst (aka Tier 2 Support Analyst), you will be involved in resolving highly complex technical and application related inquiries regarding the software product. Our Enterprise Support Analysts focus on building productive long-term relationships with strategic enterprise client accounts.
As an Enterprise Support Analyst, your typical day might include:
- Troubleshooting software application issues to determine technical root cause and propose remedies, escalating when necessary.
- Owning customer issues from initial report to resolution, communicating with customers regularly regarding issue status
- Attending, and at times, coordinating bi-weekly calls with Bullhorn's top enterprise clients to review open Support tickets
- Working with Product Management on new product/feature roll-outs
- Ad hoc project work: e.g. working with our Documentation team to create troubleshooting guides;
- Collaborating with other Support Analysts and Support Engineers to identify high priority issues and engage the Product Management and Software Engineering teams to implement a resolution
This job might be for you if you:
- Love being the go-to person for resolving highly technical issues
- Have 1-3 years of client/customer relations experience
- Enjoy the puzzle of technical troubleshooting
- Experience with REST API
- Experience with SQL
Bonus points for:
- API knowledge
Strong culture makes Bullhorn a great place to work! Bullhorn offers unlimited vacation, quarterly paid volunteer days through its philanthropic group Bullhorn Cares, and an open invitation to Bullhorn Allies groups, which celebrate and cultivate diversity and inclusion for all employees.
You might be a fit for Bullhorn if:
- You are energetic and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- You are confident and love sharing success with your team
- You take ownership of your work and continuously strive for improvement