Enterprise Sales Manager Job Description
Hi - were Alyce! Founded in 2015 with a tiny team sharing space with a bike repair shop, weve grown up in more ways than one. You can now find us all across the globe with headquarters in Bostons Financial District.
Our software creates authentic Personal Experience moments through gifting, swag, and direct mail to help businesses grow and scale. As the only Personal Experience (PX) Platform, Alyce enables sales, marketing, and customer success teams to create personal bonds with their prospects, customers, and partners. Named G2 leader in Account-based Execution 6 quarters in a row, Alyce bridges the physical and digital worlds to help Enterprises companies better engage, connect, and convert prospects, customers, and employees while delivering measurable results
At Alyce, we value our people above everything else. While we all have our own passions, personalities, objectives, and goals, we are one team that is building something great together. Our differences make us collectively better. We strive to build a supportive and inclusive environment where our team members are recognized and valued for who they are during working hours (9to5) and outside of them (#5to9).
Were proud and honored to be recognized as Comparablys Best Company for Women, Best Company Culture and Best Places to Work in Boston, as well as Bostinnos 50 on Fire, LinkedIns Top 50 Start-Ups of 2020 and Forbes 2021 Best Start-Up Employer.
About this position
The Alyce team is looking for an Enterprise Sales Manager to scale the performance of our Enterprise Sales team. Reporting directly to the Head of Sales you will be helping to define, implement, and reinforce our standard of excellence in delivering Personal Experience through outbound and inbound prospecting.
In this role, you will focus on driving impact by reinforcing and iterating upon our account-based selling framework. Because you are leading a team of Enterprise reps, you are goal oriented, an excellent motivator, and have demonstrated success coaching a team to success. Your keen observation and leadership skills will make an immediate impact on our business.
How youll make Alyce amazing:
- Manage, coach, mentor, develop and scale a team of Enterprise Account Executives
- Lead team to achieve and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual targets
- Manage the sales funnel from lead to close and create metrics to improve performance
- Monitor sales performance: activity, pipelines, forecasts, and closed-deals to ensure quota attainment
- Use your active listening and performance enhancement skills to drive the ideal behaviors in our outbound selling motion
- Monitor and adjust the performance of our inbound and outbound Account-based selling strategies and identify areas for improvement
- Use your people development skills to develop career paths and plans for the members of your team
- Partner with other GTM focused teams (Marketing, Account Management, BDR, and CS etc) regarding key insights and share progress towards common goals in pipeline generation
- Support your reps in all aspects of the sales process and hold your team accountable to Alyces KPIs
- Be a strong voice on and for the Enterprise Sales team for all discussions, meetings, and brainstorms and drive incremental improvement throughout the business
- Leverage key sales technologies to drive operational efficiencies (6Sense, Salesforce, Outreach, Vidyard, and Alyce)
- Participate in hiring and interviewing process, as well as training and ramp-up of new team members
How you will uplevel Alyce:
- 3+ years of experience successfully mentoring, coaching, or leading others effectively to drive consistent results within an Enterprise SaaS environment
- Enterprise MarTech SaaS domain experience is ideal
- 5+ years of successful closing sales experience within a fast paced and rapidly evolving organization yourself
- Experience mapping out complex organizations with a focus on marketing and sales groups
- The ability to work individually and collaborate within a team environment to achieve set goals
- Understand the value of following a disciplined sales process including proper tracking
- Comfortable in a smaller rapidly evolving early stage start-up environment
- Experience with a formalized sales process/qualification framework, such as MEDDIC or Force Management
We firmly believe our differences make us collectively better. Alyce is committed to building a team that is diverse in background and experience. Alyce recognizes Diversity as the presence of differences that may include race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, ethnicity, nationality, socioeconomic status, language, (dis)ability, age, religious commitment, or political perspective. Diversity also includes differences in principles, values, thoughts, and beliefs. Diversity of thought and experience are vital to building a personal Alyce experience, representative of the world in which we live.
Please do not let doubt get in the way of you applying for this position. If you can demonstrate the abilities listed above, we want to hear from you.