The Motus Business Development team is looking for a top-performing sales executive to identify, generate, and close opportunities with Enterprise-level prospects. In this role, you will engage in a high volume of outbound prospecting, build your own territory, and manage the full-cycle sales process with our largest prospective clients to help them increase efficiency, boost employee satisfaction, mitigate risk and liability, and realize significant cost savings. Our customers love the value we deliver, and we have a 98.5% retention rate.
Our most successful Sales Executives are quick learners, driven and diligent, and highly skilled at reading people and situations. Enterprise sales typically involve multiple decision-makers at the C-Level, so were looking for team members with a strong executive presence who can hold a room, connect with different personalities, and drive a multi-threaded and consultative sales process.
- Manage a full-cycle sales process and consistently deliver against quarterly quota
- Identify and engage decision-makers within target accounts using outbound outreach tactics such as cold calling, email, and direct mail
- Uncover prospective customers needs and business goals to understand how Motus can be a strategic investment for their business
- Position Motus value proposition to prospects in a way that accounts for their business specific needs and goals
- Educate prospects on Motus product suite through presentations and product demos
- Create and present financial analyses to clients
- Review and execute contracts agreements with prospects
- Outline and follow a defined Sequence of Events with prospects over the course of the sales process
- Maintain detailed prospect and activity information in Salesforce.com
Desired Skills and Characteristics:
- Bachelors degree in Business or a related field and 4+ years sales experience in the technology industry
- Demonstrated success selling into the C-Suite with multiple decision-makers
- Excellent sales process management and lead generation capabilities
- Strong communication skills - written, verbal, and presentation
- Analytical thinker and problem-solver
- Customer focus
- Driven, outgoing and positive attitude
- Experience using Salesforce.com
Motus, LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.