Reggora is a high growth, venture backed fintech company transforming the market for real estate valuation. We are quickly building our national sales team following our recent round of Series B funding and are looking for motivated, experienced professionals to jump in and help us scale our Go-To-Market.
We are seeking an experienced SaaS - Enterprise Account Executive (AE) to join our rapidly growing business and sales team to accelerate our growth within our top strategic accounts. You are responsible for driving new lender sales to the Reggora platform.
What Youll Do:
- Manage a full-lifecycle sales process, customer visits/meetings, prospecting customers via phone, email, referrals, LinkedIn, Reggora relationships, partners, etc.
- Identify appropriate business contacts, qualify and drive leads through the sales pipeline
- Engage in technical discussions with potential clients through product demonstrations and presentations with Director, VP, and C Level prospects
- Fulfill the role of trusted advisor and develop deep strategic relationships with prospects & customers
- Ability to match our sales process with customer buying processes
- Deliver consistency and quality with respect to the expectations for sales activity
- Maintain effective relationships internally (marketing, ops, implementation, support & leadership) - to align company interests with customers needs
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
- 7 + years of technology based enterprise sales experience (Saas)B2B experience in the Software / SaaS environment preferred
- Knowledge and experience working with financial institutions or mortgage companies
- Proven track record of consistently delivering at and above quota
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Desire to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Ability to multitask, take initiative, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Bachelors degree in Business, Communication, Marketing or related field is strongly preferred
Reggora is a rapidly growing, Series B fintech company transforming the market for residential real estate valuation. Reggora provides an enterprise B2B software solution which automates the real estate appraisal and valuation process for lenders through streamlined workflow tools and data aggregation. Reggora is backed by the same investors behind companies like Twitter, Slack, Wayfair, and Draftkings (Spark Capital, Boston Seed Capital, 1984 Ventures and Tamarisc).
Reggora is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We believe diverse teams build better companies and we strive to create a space where everyone feels at home. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other class protected by law.