Device42 is the most comprehensive agentless discovery system for Hybrid IT available today. Device42 can continuously discover, map, and optimize infrastructure and applications across data centers and cloud, providing accurate views of your IT ecosystem. Device42 intelligently groups discovered workloads by application affinities, dramatically reducing the effort required to create move groups, capturing all communications.
Customers in more than 60 countries including Global 2000 clients and Systems Integrators use these capabilities as they manage and modernize their IT infrastructure and application landscapes and adopt DevOps practices
Were looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to join our team covering the Western US territory. Youll be responsible for developing and executing a comprehensive territory plan in addition to effectively driving sales and reaching bold revenue targets. This is a remunerative opportunity to penetrate new accounts within a rich territory, as well as nurture others underway. The right candidate possesses a strong sales background and is able to engage at all levels with technical buyers.
This is a remote position, preferably based in TX or CO.
What you'll do
- Drive the sales process and manage the contract and approval process of new deals, including the negotiation of prices and approvals of contract terms
- Build, own and maintain specific relationship maps for your territory including existing relationships and prospective contacts
- Maintain account ownership, while coordinating with a variety of roles (including Channel, SA, CSM and TAM functions)
- Communicate the value of Device42 to executives and technical decision makers to drive the sales process of enterprise deals
- Lead efforts to expand accounts by leveraging existing relationships and continuously driving business value
- Conduct opportunity and account review sessions while maintaining timely and accurate updating of Salesforce.com customer information, forecasts, and pipeline data
What you bring:
- 4+ years experience in a quota carrying, closing sales role, preferably within an innovative SaaS company (ITSM, IT infrastructure, cloud, or IaaS)
- The ability to establish strategic relationships with technical stakeholders across all levels within the Global 2000 or Fortune 1000
- Strategic methodology to prospecting to build pipeline, and forecasting with high accuracy and consistency
- Experience with enterprise sales cycles and a minimum annual quota of $1.2M and ASP of $100K
- Comfort and expertise with process driven sales, reporting, and tracking in order to successfully drive new business, upsells, and renewals to close
Device42 has experienced consistent year over year revenue growth over the last four years and we continue to hire a team committed to our core values of Radical Honesty, Action Oriented, and Shocking the World. If you have an interest in joining the team, we encourage you to apply!
We are committed to being an equal opportunity employer and believe that strong teams are built from diverse and unique perspectives. If there is anything we can do to improve your recruiting experience, let us know at [email protected]
Device42 is headquartered in West Haven CT with remote team members across the globe including Boston, Denver, Austin, Atlanta, and the UK.