Unqork is the no-code platform that's pioneering a new way for companies to build, deploy, and manage complex, enterprise-grade applications. At this moment, Fortune 100 companies are using Unqork to create and deliver software without writing a single line of code.
Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals, and together we're creating a massive paradigm shift in the way software is built. If you want to have a hand in defining the future of application development, we want to hear from you.
As an Enablement Strategist, you will be responsible for developing a long-term strategy for content across a variety of sources within Unqork. You will work across teams to help ensure that all types of content - documentation, video content, instructor-led content - is aligned, synchronized, and serves strategic objectives of the overall enablement organization. As part of the enablement team youll help unlock the power of no-code for clients, partners, and employees.
What youll do:
- Develop key metrics and analyze effectiveness of documentation, video, and instructor-led content
- Use data to help inform strategic direction for enablement
- Research, evaluate, and follow industry best practices and apply those practices to Unqork enablement strategy
- Work effectively across enablement functions to insure consistency, alignment, and overall coordination between different channels, programs, assets
- Work directly with the VP/Head of Enablement on key strategic initiatives and overall function scaling and growth
What were looking for:
- Experience managing technical documentation or instructional content
- Ability to learn new software and systems quickly
- Outstanding organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects
- Analytical skills and experience measuring the performance of a program or project
- Strategic thinker focused on continuous improvement
- Strong interest in developing technical skills
- Previous experience in data analysis or building tools for collecting data
- Consulting experience
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.