Fairmarkit is the intelligent sourcing platform that empowers organizations to more efficiently purchase the goods and services they need. By equipping procurement and supply-chain teams with automation and data, Fairmarkit promotes competitive bidding while reducing manual work within existing processes. Fairmarkit has been recognized with awards by organizations such as Gartner and IDC, and is backed by strategic investors like GGV Capital, Insight Partners, 1984.VC, and Newfund.
We are looking for a Director of Supplier Enablement to continue transforming procurement by revolutionizing the way suppliers interact with enterprise customers. You will be responsible for strengthening the Fairmarkit vendor ecosystem (marketplace) to attract and engage qualified suppliers and turn Fairmarkit into the leading platform for suppliers and vendors. You will play a leading role in defining our supplier partnership program and product direction as we scale in our next phase of growth. If youre excited about making truly meaningful impacts by expanding the opportunity for suppliers to grow their business with global enterprise organizations, wed love to talk with you.
What youll do
- Own and define the Fairmarkit Marketplace
- Lead key initiatives that strengthen the relationship between Fairmarkit & suppliers
- Partner with customers to identify and utilize preferred suppliers, and increase access to diverse and sustainable suppliers
- Create and implement processes for feedback collection, supplier engagement, and ongoing KPI monitoring for the supplier community
- Build business cases that identify and validate the current and future revenue opportunities with Fairmarkit for suppliers
- Drive world-class supplier engagement with a best-in-class, simplistic, automated experience for suppliers
- Advocate for our suppliers internally and externally
- Develop a repeatable, scalable process for the entire supplier engagement life cycle - from identifying potential vendors to their repeatable and long-term success with our customers
- Document requirements and gaps in our technology to enable our engineering and product teams to build features and functionality that will make Fairmarkit a fundamental part of our suppliers operations
- Lead and manage multiple concurrent projects and deliverables that provide value to our suppliers, our business, and our team.
What you have
- Experience working with supply/vendor partners in a high-growth environment. While you do not need to be a procurement professional, you will need a deep understanding of the enterprise purchasing and procurement process.
- Dedication to digital transformation, and cutting-edge technology
- Experience leading disruptive change in enterprise organizations. You need to be comfortable making people uncomfortable in order to accomplish goals.
- Product experience; youre a product manager in a past life or have worked in concert with product in a Partnership role
- A passion for startup environments, helping organizations scale and attacking hard problems
- BS/BA or comparable experience
Headquartered in Boston, and backed by a $30M Series B co-led by GGV Capital and Insight Partners, we are looking for exceptional candidates who want to help grow our company into a global enterprise and make their mark on the B2B tech industry. Come soar to new heights with us!
Fairmarkit is an equal opportunity employer, and selects individuals best matched for the job based upon job-related qualifications regardless of race, religion, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, veteran or military status or any other status or characteristic protected by law.