Device42 is the most comprehensive agentless discovery system for Hybrid IT available today. Device42 can continuously discover, map, and optimize infrastructure and applications across data centers and cloud, providing accurate views of your IT ecosystem. Device42 intelligently groups discovered workloads by application affinities, dramatically reducing the effort required to create move groups, capturing all communications.
Customers in more than 60 countries including Global 2000 clients and Systems Integrators use these capabilities as they manage and modernize their IT infrastructure and application landscapes and adopt DevOps practices
This position is designed to onboard and manage Tier 3 Partner accounts, defined by their comparatively lower company revenues and market penetration. Tier 3 partners provide Device42 with the ability to deliver in local markets in a commercially competitive, market aligned manner. Given the size of a typical T3 partner (<$100m revenue), and their potential individual revenue contribution to Device42, a highly scalable model is required if we are to be impactful in this community.
This person will be responsible for identifying prospective partners, defining enablement strategies, crafting co-marketing programs and incentives to drive the business of new and current Tier 3 partners, all the while most likely operating in a remote model only. The role will be supported by a variety of Device42 capabilities. Of specific note, individual sales transactions will be relayed for pursuit management to a sales rep within the Device42 Sales organization.
What You Have
- Experience working with an ISV selling via channel partners fitting the T3 profile (businesses with less than $100M in revenue)
- Working knowledge of current infra, app and cloud technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrable success driving new partner acquisition and enablement
- A track record of developing scalable, light touch enablement and co-marketing programs
- Success partnering cross-functionally with both internal and external stakeholders
What You'll Do
- Identify likely D42 value proposition for this market segment
- Perform whitespace analysis to identify key areas of need for T3 partners
- Organize and execute outreach and new partner acquisition strategies
- Guide partners through self enablement steps with our online training
- Ensure that they have the technical and sales knowledge needed to position Device42
- Develop an incentive program that will entice partners to join
- Establish all necessary commercial requirements to transact
- Manage initial deals, in collaboration with sales
- Identify and handoff new sales transactions
- Align D42 sales resources to client biz dev as appropriate
- Seek out adjacent spaces and opportunities for expansion within the partner
- Launch co marketing / lead generation activities with the partner
- Publicize partner success
Device42 has experienced consistent year over year revenue growth over the last four years and we continue to hire a team committed to our core values of Radical Honesty, Action Oriented, and Shocking the World. If you have an interest in joining the team, we encourage you to apply!
We are committed to being an equal opportunity employer and believe that strong teams are built from diverse and unique perspectives. If there is anything we can do to improve your recruiting experience, let us know at [email protected]
Device42 is headquartered in West Haven CT with remote team members across the globe including Boston, Denver, Austin, Atlanta, and the UK.