Device42 is the most comprehensive agentless discovery system for Hybrid IT available today. Device42 can continuously discover, map, and optimize infrastructure and applications across data centers and cloud, providing accurate views of your IT ecosystem. Device42 intelligently groups discovered workloads by application affinities, dramatically reducing the effort required to create move groups, capturing all communications.
Customers in more than 60 countries including Global 2000 clients and Systems Integrators use these capabilities as they manage and modernize their IT infrastructure and application landscapes and adopt DevOps practices
You will pursue, onboard, and manage Device42s most strategic global partner opportunities. This individual will focus on a number of accounts and be responsible for coordinating all interactions with the partner as theyre pursued by Device42. Once onboarded, this person will manage the book of business and manage the expansion through increased sales and lateral expansion.
What you'll do
- Identify key stakeholders within named accounts to develop successful entry points into the organization and demonstrate Device42s value proposition
- Train resources within the partner organization on Device42s capabilities
- Leverage and coordinate other Device42 resources including Solutions Architects, Partner Enablement, and Channel Marketing
- Seek out adjacent spaces and opportunities for expansion within the partner
- Align Device42 sales resources to client business development and collaborate with sales on initial deals, as necessary
- Support pre-sales, sales, and delivery training for initial deals
- Ensure adequate capacity in partner orgs to deliver (train COEs)
What you bring
- A strong background working with networking service tower global telecommunications providers
- Specific work / success selling software in and through a focus partner
- Excellent technical understanding of infrastructure and application architecture
- Working knowledge of current infra, app and cloud technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to manage resources from a matrix organization in a sales pursuit
- Familiarity and comfort with global business norms and etiquette
Device42 has experienced consistent year over year revenue growth over the last four years and we continue to hire a team committed to our core values of Radical Honesty, Action Oriented, and Shocking the World. If you have an interest in joining the team, we encourage you to apply!
We are committed to being an equal opportunity employer and believe that strong teams are built from diverse and unique perspectives. If there is anything we can do to improve your recruiting experience, let us know at [email protected]
Device42 is headquartered in West Haven CT with remote team members across the globe including Boston, Denver, Austin, Atlanta, and the UK.