Fairmarkit is the intelligent sourcing platform that empowers organizations to more efficiently purchase the goods and services they need. By equipping procurement and supply-chain teams with automation and data, Fairmarkit promotes competitive bidding while reducing manual work within existing processes. Fairmarkit has been recognized with awards by organizations such as Gartner and IDC, and is backed by strategic investors like GGV Capital, Insight Partners, 1984.VC, and Newfund.
If you are
High-energy, motivated, organized and looking to make an impact at a growing company. You are collaborative, action-oriented, and analytical. You love to dive into the details to find data anomalies, key insights, and areas for improvement but can also take a high-level view to drive scalable growth. You are passionate about building sales strategy, scaling operations, and ensuring the ongoing success of a highly effective sales organization. If this sounds like you, let's talk!
What You'll Do
- Partner with our Sales & Operations Leadership to help define, measure, and iterate the sales team strategies, segmentation, territory design, forecasting, playbooks, and reporting.
- Drive business change by developing a keen understanding of the business, identifying core focus areas through data-driven insights, and building trust with business partners.
- Define, drive, and track sales programs to meet the rapid growth of the business and achieve corporate goals.
- Work with sales leadership to understand process gaps or opportunities for improvement.
- Manipulate and analyze data and build custom reports in Looker to surface key insights that can be shared with GTM executive leadership.
- Operational planning for sales commission plans, quota/target assignment, account assignment, territory creation, and headcount planning.
- Create dashboards/reports for the Senior Leadership team to effectively communicate operational initiative tracking and business unit performance.
What You Have
- A problem solver with the ability to identify solutions to complex business issues and take action on those solutions
- Proficient in developing and optimizing Salesforce and Looker environments
- Ability to build and design compensation plans
- Experience in strategy, analytics, refining and implementing processes, and sales program design and execution
- Possess a comfort level in working with leaders to create and lead strategic GTM initiatives
- A track record of success creating repeatable, scalable processes and best practices in high growth organizations
- Must be able to roll up sleeves get hands-on, and work in a fast-paced ever-changing startup environment
- A true passion and hunger to win, succeed and strive for excellence
Headquartered in Boston, and backed by a $30M Series B co-led by GGV Capital and Insight Partners, we are looking for exceptional candidates who want to help grow our company into a global enterprise and make their mark on the B2B tech industry. Come soar to new heights with us!
Fairmarkit is an equal opportunity employer, and selects individuals best matched for the job based upon job-related qualifications regardless of race, religion, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, veteran or military status or any other status or characteristic protected by law.