JRNI is a scheduling platform for delivering and managing personalized experiences at scale, helping companies build customer relationships, increase revenue, and grow brand loyalty.
It’s an exciting time to join us, we’re in a steady state of growth, supporting Enterprise household brands globally with our complex software. We have offices in the UK, Australia and two in the US, and are always looking for talented, driven people to join us! Life at JRNI is fast-paced and hands-on. We empower everyone by giving autonomy and exposure to real-life commercial decisions every day and we love seeing people grow and progress in sync with our business!
About the role;
This is an individual contributor position, with the opportunity to span many different departments, influence the JRNI product and have a say in how we consult our clients as we scale. You will be;
- Building a specialty practice to help drive adoption with new and emerging JRNI product features for new and repeat customer base
- Utilize JRNI's data collection system to spot trends, opportunities and create actionable programs that are relevant for existing clients and prospects
- Consulting closely with select new and existing strategic customers in the Retail space to ensure mutual success of the platform
- Collaborating with existing customer facing teams, new business development, and implementation initiatives and projects
- Demonstrating industry expertise and providing innovative thinking on organizational transformation proven by strong operational acumen
- Building strong relationships with partners in the JRNI ecosystem and aligning on Go-To-Market and implementation strategies to maximize customer success
- Utilizing a strong background in enterprise software implementation to guide customers toward delivering increased impact through the successful deployment of JRNI’s technology
- Working with the VP of Sales and global sales territory management, creating sales pipeline to reach annual sales targets and quota both by:
a) leveraging client relationships within retail;
b) playing a consultative role with the Marketing team to create new leads; and
c) acting as coach to DSRs in nurturing pipelines in the retail industry
- Handling client discovery and upsell opportunities consultatively and approaching client’s needs assessments
- Advising on delivery engagements for both existing and emerging technology customers
You’re able to develop a ‘bigger picture’ view on how to prioritize and balance multiple requirements and can apply extensive commercial awareness to all of your work. You have the gravitas and experience to be able to present to Senior Management and stakeholders and are able to drive sales and revenue within the teams around you. You can work cross functionally with multiple teams including Marketing, Sales and Professional Services and lead on multiple initiatives. You have;
- 10+ years of experience in a Practice Manager role or similar within a Retail vertical and can comfortably advise the JRNI Senior team on industry trends, metrics and initiatives
- The skills to advise on controls and measurements for organizational utilization achievement across Retail customers
- The ability to consultatively promote JRNI’s products, services, and partners, through a variety of formats including webinars, trade shows, white papers and other forms of collateral
- Experience in owning and negotiating business terms for engagement contracts and in driving negotiations
- Extensive exposure to reporting opportunities in Salaesforce.com
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you! Our strong, values-focused culture makes JRNI a great place to work! We care deeply about the growth and happiness of every member of our team. We offer medical, dental and vision insurance plans, stock options for all employees, 401K plan, social events, generous time-off policy, personal learning days and lots more! If you’d like to help us drive this even further forward then please apply now!
Equal Opportunity Employer - We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
The above noted job description is not intended to describe, in detail, the multitude of tasks that may be assigned but rather to give you a general sense of the responsibilities and expectations of this position. As the nature of business demands change so, too, may the essential functions of this position.