Office Tour Photos
The Motus Technology team is looking for a Director of Quality Assurance to oversee all Quality Assurance activities across the group. This includes building and managing global and local QA teams, establishing and improving QA methodology, and building and maintaining QA tools. You will be required to produce a clear and concise picture of product quality for our products, from concept to product release.
To be successful, youll need to have extensive product testing experience and be excited to lead the QA teams in developing creative test cases and ensuring the delivery of an exceptional product. This role will require you to be a quick-thinking multi-tasker and problem-solver who thrives in fast-paced, collaborative environment. Youll need to be technology-minded but people-oriented, as the role will require you to work across multiple teams and support multiple features.
- Lead, manage, mentor and grow globally distributed QA teams
- Establish, improve, measure and report on quality methodology and processes for all products.
- Establish standards for development, review and execution of test plans and test cases that ensure the product quality.
- Build, select, and maintain QA tools. Lead, review and document initiative for automation of test cases across all products.
- Prepare product and process quality reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends. Make data-driven recommendations to enhance operational excellence, leading the implementation of new processes and activities.
- Work closely with other departments to ensure that all phases of the software development life cycle are meeting or exceeding the requirements and quality standards.
- Develop innovative processes, communications, metrics, and accountabilities that result in process improvements.
- Improve the efficiency of the Quality Assurance organization through effective leadership, individual and group training, and process improvement.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- BS in Computer Science or Electrical Computer Engineering or the equivalent technical education and experience required and a minimum of 3 years of leadership experience running a large QA organization
- Process-oriented mindset and high degree of familiarity with modern test technologies and tools. Must have experience in leading test automation initiatives.
- Ability to contribute and direct at all levels of testing including unit, functional, automation, performance and scalability testing; be able to step in and provide leadership in test design and implementation
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills (oral, written and interpersonal) including the ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Strong organizational skills
- Familiarity with all of the test-related aspects of agile software methodologies
- Experience in a micro/macro-service architecture environment a plus
- US Remote Opportunity, must reside within the US
For companies with mobile workers that drive for business, we are the most accurate mileage reimbursement and tracking solution available. The way we see it mileage tracking and reimbursement dont need to be complicated. With an automated technology solution, companies gain visibility into their mobile workforce and accuracy in reimbursing every employee based on how much they drive and where they drive. The result? More time for employees to be productive in the field and sustainable cost savings for the business. You wouldnt reimburse someone for a client dinner without a receipt, so why should mileage be any different?
Compensation & Benefits:
Motus offers a competitive compensation package. Our company-wide comprehensive suite of benefits includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, 401(k), unlimited vacation, time-off for volunteering, and more.
Motus, LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.