We help serious illness care providers thrive in value-based contracts. We’re a small team making a big impact, led by experienced healthcare data, clinical, and operational experts. We are mission driven and value hard work and diversity in people and viewpoints.
You’re excited to set the direction of future marketing efforts at Cyft. You’re ridiculously organized and have no problem independently designing and executing all types of marketing efforts. Technology is a natural extension of your communication style and you use it well. You’re capable of both long and short-form writing, a diligent researcher, and a self-starter who thrives in the fast-moving pace of a startup.
Your current boss will miss you terribly but will understand completely that your skills are required to help save lives.
- Facilitate the development of an overall marketing strategy
- Lead the development, design, and execution of marketing campaigns (including mail, email and social media channels)
- Design, track and report on key metrics related to strategy and execution of campaigns
- Oversee the breadth and integrity of our client contact database
- Track competition to understand and position ourselves in the market with supporting talking points and materials
- Participate in communications/marketing relationships with 3rd parties
- Management of existing social media channels (Twitter, LinkedIn)
Develop and support content creation as needed such as:
- Blog posts and updates to website (using WordPress)
- Scripts for video introductions & demonstrations
- Graphics for presentations, brochures, event/webinar support
- Writing press releases, connect with key outlets to share online
- Organize and execute live virtual sessions via Zoom or other technologies
- Identify topics for thought leadership pieces
- Identify appropriate speaking, conference, and editorial opportunities
- Organize and prepare for conferences, events, etc.
- Add to existing contact database (SalesForce, spreadsheets) to store editorial connections, key thought leaders, prospects, and high-priority customers
- 5+ years of directly relevant experience
- Email and social campaign management experience
- Demonstrated experience creating/executing marketing plans
- Exemplary writing/editing skills
- Able to work independently in a highly-organized manner
- Experience running webinars/live virtual events
Experience using the following or similar technologies:
- Web Authoring (WordPress)
- Email campaign (Mailchimp)
- Contact management (Salesforce)
- Webinar/Conferencing (Zoom)
- Startup or small company experience
Preferred but not a requirement:
- Public relations experience
- Salary + Equity opportunity
- Health + Dental + Vision + Short & Long Term Disability coverage
- Work with brilliant people with diverse backgrounds
- Help build a mission-driven company dedicated to improving healthcare
- Interact with internal and external industry thought leaders
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.