Unqork is the no-code platform that's pioneering a new way for companies to build, deploy, and manage complex, enterprise-grade applications without writing a single line of code. Our no code solution is transforming the way in which Fortune 100 companies are creating and delivering software.
Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals, and together we're creating a massive paradigm shift in the way software is built. If you want to have a hand in defining the future of application development, we want to hear from you.
What you'll do:
As Director of Product at Unqork, youll be a critical contributor in shaping and driving the overall product strategy and roadmap with a focus on people management. You will mentor and manage a team of Product Managers and work directly with internal and external teams to identify opportunities, set product direction and influence our releases. Youll be passionate about tackling different problems with complex requirements and work closely with designers and engineers to launch great products for our customers.
- Help shape and define the product teams methodology while leveraging product and industry best practices
- Communicate and evangelize the product teams goals and strategy to identify opportunities for synergy and build alignment across various stakeholders
- Drive the product strategy and roadmap to ensure that the company achieves its long-term business needs and goals
- Identify and define KPIs and metrics for the team to set targets and drive overall team performance
- Continuously mentor and scale the product team while motivating Product Managers to deliver high quality work
- Partner with Product Operations to identify areas of opportunity to improve ways of working and product insights
Who you are:
- You are a service-minded leader and can work through ambiguous challenges and collaborate to build alignment and agreement
- You have a strong passion for all things product and enjoy solving complex product problems
- You have the ability to build a world-class team, identify team members strengths and use them successfully
- You possess excellent verbal and writing skills to effectively communicate product strategy to all relevant stakeholders and cater to technical and business audiences
- You have technical ability while not expected to write production code, you should be comfortable talking with our engineers about solutions, learning from existing examples, and speaking on any of the technical aspects that the product team is working on
- You have strong analytical skills with data-based prioritization
- You are curious and have a strong desire to learn and adapt
- 8+ years B2B SaaS product management experience
- Demonstrated the ability to create and socialize long term product strategy and get buy-in across multiple parts of the organization and executive team
- Experience in defining, launching and growing Enterprise or SaaS products as well as experience owning multiple product lines
- Demonstrated knowledge on all aspects of product management, including identifying market opportunities, defining success metrics, and developing product roadmaps
- Experience mentoring a team and played a key role in investing in each team members career development
- Demonstrated the ability to build trust and instill confidence in team members and stakeholders