- Raised $40M from top notch investors
- Headquartered in the heart of NYC with fully remote culture
- Over 100 customers including The Honest Company, Unilever, KIND Snacks and LOreal
Ordergrooves SaaS product enables subscription experiences for hundreds of brands including The Honest Company, IL MAKIAGE, KIND Snacks, Peet's Coffee, L'Oreal, and Home Depot, shifting consumer interactions from one-and-done transactions to frictionless recurring revenue relationships. Via partnerships with leading eCommerce platforms like Shopify, Salesforce, Adobe Magento and BigCommerce, Ordergroove's omnichannel product coupled with machine learning has processed billions of dollars in subscription volume for tens of millions of consumers.
Recently named one of the 2019 and 2020's Best Companies to Work For in New York, our values celebrate collaboration, different perspectives and curiosity with the goal of getting to the right answer, no matter who came up with it. At Ordergroove we are committed to creating a welcoming and supportive environment for all people. We encourage people with different backgrounds and experiences to join our growing team so that we gain different perspectives and build the best team possible. We demand the best of ourselves and each other and never miss an opportunity to celebrate our successes.
Recent studies show that 75% of direct-to-consumer retailers will offer subscription services by 2023. Ordergroove is a leader in the technology that will allow retailers to do this.
Want to be a part of it? Keep reading
Ordergroove is a product led company. We are drastically scaling our subscription platform to make the potential of relationship commerce and recurring revenue accessible to even more merchants. We have a bold and exciting vision and are seeking a passionate Director of Product to help us achieve it. This person will oversee a division of product groups as well as manage a team of senior product managers. This role will report directly into the SVP of Product and is a critical leadership position that will have outsized influence on the future success of Ordergroove.
What you will do
- Define product strategy and improve our customers experience using a variety of inputs, and clearly articulate rationale behind product decisions.
- Own our strategy and roadmap to connect customers with the upgrades, features, and customization options that are most relevant to them.
- Be a part of our leadership group responsible for meeting Ordergrooves overall business needs while influencing business decisions with quantitative and qualitative insights.
- Coach and grow your team members into long-term company leaders. Hire onto and scale the team in line with the company strategy and needs.
- Deeply understand our customers and their needs and guide our world-class team to ship remarkable solutions.
- In collaboration with design, engineering, marketing, and analytics partners, lead the end-to-end success of projects from discovery to launch. Facilitate discovery, delivery, and aid in go-to-market for new products and features.
- Be the point person for your product area to leadership and across the organization.
- Influence important partners throughout the business to align intent, resources, and prioritization.
Who you are
- 8+ years building and scaling digital products, specifically commercial self-serve b2b software
- 3+ years managing a team of product managers.
- Known track record of identifying customer and business needs and converting them into application and operational requirements.
- The ability to provide clear, objective feedback that raises the bar for the product and team.
- Dedication to building an atmosphere of teamwork and mutual respect.
- Excellent at articulating thinking through the written word.
- Experience recruiting and hiring teams.
- Ecommerce experience a plus
- Experience w/ Product-Led-Growth (PLG) a plus!
At Ordergroove, we focus on flexibility and empowering our team to make the right decisions for themselves. We have flexible PTO (you take vacation when you need it, not when you have earned the hours), a new work-from-anywhere policy (totally remote anywhere in the US, or you can go into the NYC office as much as you would like), and an annual personal development budget that you use for what matters to you (wellness, career development, productivity at home, etc). And of course that is on top of the basics like competitive compensation (including stock options) and incredible, affordable benefits. Come join our amazing team while we enable the fastest growing segment of commerce that makes life easier for millions of consumers every day!
With a fully flexible work from anywhere culture, staying connected and supporting each other are always top of mind. We build our tight-knit community through small group events like trivia night, cooking classes and book clubs. We encourage cross-functional relationships through virtual coffees and we stay close to the business through weekly team updates and quarterly all hands meetings.