Were passionate marketers, engineers and innovators building the technology to power the future of commerce. Ordergroove is a B2B SaaS platform helping the worlds most interesting retailers and direct-to-consumer brands remove friction from the customer experience to deliver recurring revenue through subscriptions programs - shifting their consumer interactions from one-and-done transactions to long-lived, highly profitable relationships.
Recent studies show that 75% of direct-to-consumer retailers will offer subscription services by 2023. Ordergroove is a leader in the technology that will allow retailers to do this.
Want to be a part of it? Keep reading
- Build Ordergroove's merchant experience admin tools which help power a crucial aspect of our business.
- Help us build new user experiences that empower our users to design and create successful subscription programs that drive meaningful growth.
- Architect and build new frameworks and SDKs for other developers to use and extend.
- Become a team ambassador to help facilitate smooth communication and support for various internal teams, stakeholders, and our customers.
- Lead and grow a team of the most awesome group of highly passionate engineers.
- Previous experience managing agile/scrum team(s) of different skill levels - you know when to be a cheerleader, coach or player.
- You are first and foremost an engineer, passionate about writing reusable code architected towards scalability.
- Optimize towards code quality over delivery you know how to balance between both and your clients.
- Passionate about leveraging best-of-breed technology and eager to learn new skills.
- Trusted team player and a natural leader.
- Solid understanding of SDLC, code deployment and content delivery strategy.
- React, Angular JS, Web Components, Python/Django, microservices, k8s and Dockers
- Designing and building frontend frameworks, CMS's and SDKs
- E-commerce experience
- Start-up and SaaS experience strongly preferred
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
If you dont meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above - thats okay, nobodys perfect! We encourage you to apply if you think this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
- Raised $40M from top notch investors
- Headquartered in the heart of NYC with fully remote culture
- Over 100 clients including The Honest Company, Unilever, KIND Snacks & L'Oreal
- Check out our engineering blog to learn more about the team and the work they're doing!
In 2000, subscriptions transformed the software world with SaaS. In 2021, subscriptions are transforming the retail and DTC world as the fastest growing segment of commerce.
Ordergrooves SaaS product enables subscription experiences for hundreds of brands including The Honest Company, IL MAKIAGE, KIND Snacks, Peet's Coffee, L'Oreal, and Home Depot, shifting consumer interactions from one-and-done transactions to frictionless recurring revenue relationships. Via partnerships with leading eCommerce platforms like Shopify, Salesforce, Adobe Magento and BigCommerce, Ordergroove's omnichannel product coupled with machine learning has processed billions of dollars in subscription volume for tens of millions of consumers.
Recently named one of the 2019 and 2020's Best Companies to Work For in New York, our values celebrate collaboration, different perspectives and curiosity with the goal of getting to the right answer, no matter who came up with it. At Ordergroove we are committed to creating a welcoming and supportive environment for all people. We encourage people with different backgrounds and experiences to join our growing team so that we gain different perspectives and build the best team possible. We demand the best of ourselves and each other and never miss an opportunity to celebrate our successes.
With a fully flexible work from anywhere culture, staying connected and supporting each other are always top of mind. We build our tight-knit community through small group events like trivia night, cooking classes and book clubs. We encourage cross-functional relationships through virtual coffees and we stay close to the business through weekly team updates and quarterly all hands meetings.
At Ordergroove, we focus on flexibility and empowering our team to make the right decisions for themselves. We have flexible PTO (you take vacation when you need it, not when you have earned the hours), a new work-from-anywhere policy (totally remote anywhere in the US, or you can go into the NYC office as much as you would like), and an annual personal development budget that you use for what matters to you (wellness, career development, productivity at home, etc). And of course that is on top of the basics like competitive compensation (including stock options) and incredible, affordable benefits. Come join our amazing team while we enable the fastest growing segment of commerce that makes life easier for millions of consumers every day!