The world loves Postgres. If you work with developers or data scientists or anyone wrangling data, youll probably see a sticker with the tusks and trunk of the Postgres elephant on the lid of a nearby laptop. EDB has a lot to do with that.
Weve been major contributors to Postgres since the beginning, and we are proud to call thousands of boundary pushing customers our partners. Proud though we are, we are not resting on our laurels. Theres plenty of work to do. The good news is that everything we do will impact Postgres, which is to say that it will impact the world. No pressure.
Candidate note: We're open to candidates based near our Bedford, MA headquarters or working remotely in the US.
As a leader in the open source database market, EDB is at the forefront of business modernization for some of the largest, most successful organizations around the world. And with 45 consecutive quarters of annual recurring revenue growth, we are moving fast. Come join our smart, dynamic, madly talented team as we drive EDB into our most exciting phase of opportunity and growth.
The Director, Cloud Marketing will be responsible for building awareness and demand for EDBs Cloud offerings. You will possess a deep understanding of the cloud database market, prospective customers, and buying process in support of crafting differentiated messaging and effective marketing programs.
- Collaborate with sales and product management to created a shared vision of product go-to-market strategy and messaging
- Serve as the expert on the market, prospects, and the buyers journey
- Create marketing strategy for EDBs cloud products and services
- Plan and execute multichannel marketing programs to build awareness and demand for cloud offerings
- Serve as the voice of the customer and market for the product team
- Support the development of field sales tools, including competitive analysis and use cases
- Track and report on the results of marketing programs
- 7+ years experience with a B2B cloud company in a marketing or product management role
- Understanding of Enterprise IT products and infrastructure
- Demonstrated ability to work across all levels of the organization (product, sales, and marketing)
- Strong written communication and presentation skills
We know it takes a unique mix of people and skills to help us in our mission to supercharge Postgres, and we understand that not everyone will check every box. Wed love to hear from you and we want you to apply!
EDB is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. EDB was built on a commitment to trust and respect each other and to embrace an array of people and ideas. These values remain at the center of our culture and are key to our companys integrity.